Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

An Open Letter to Har28

Actually, I'd like him to stick around a bit longer and respond further in this thread, for no reason other than to let him shove his foot a little further past his mouth and down his throat. Perhaps serve as a warning to all the yaya papayas

In order not to make this thread blow out of proportion once both parties have aired their views concerning this matter I will lock this thread. Further discussions should be settled between both parties should they want to pursue the matter. Let us all avoid adding salt to the wound.

you are very sincere har28... so what nationality are you then?

insulting another person through the internet, not face to face shows how lame and insecure you are.

i think there should be a sgheadphones meeting, have har28 invited too and give him a good lesson smile.gif fishball79 can channel his energy on my behalf

Even if you didn't cheat us, there are still other undesirable behaviour like no show when rameish already met your price for the etys and porta corda. People are not stupid to fall into the same trap again. What if you decide to do the same for the powerbuy? Not only will u affect Rameish, but you'll affect the others in the powerbuy and the dealer as well.

I do not know if everything rameish said is right or wrong but since you did not deny them, I assume that everything was described as happened.

IMHO, verbally insulting anyone both in real life and on the net is very childish. In no way did I see rameish as insulting you, only stating the truth. What do u think you are doing? Do you think that U being richer makes it possible for you to insult other people? So what if your parents are richer than him? To tell you the truth, most of us here are not exactly rich, just that we chose to spend our money on the things we love, mainly music and equipment.

BTW, each forum admin has his own right to set rules and administer the forum. This forum is fashioned after headfi and the trend of not thread crapping already exists way before and not just some stupid rule that exists for no reason. If you are not happy with the rules, you can jolly well leave the forum. None of us ever complained about the thread crapping rule so far......

tongue.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifsmoke.gifyeah.gif

regardless of how rich you are, there are always people who are richer. If you cannot afford the item, dont buy it.....its that simple.

the method you used to try to get a discount are not really very right.

by trying to insult the financial status of others i dont tink you will win any points with the rest of us.

definitely will vote to remove him form the forum...

give the guy the boot, physically too!

you are the weakest link, goodbye haha.gif

Some contradiction I see in your post Har28.

k I dun tink I should add some more oil to the flame... anyway I'm not the one sparking off the fire

yeah I may be poorer than you all especially Rameish... I'm still schooling anyway... though I bet my parents are still wealthier than u... o ya I'm not a foreign exchange student... my parents paid fully for my education... ( o ya just wondering why did u sell all ur equipment and stop becoming a dealer... financial prob?

so I didn't wish this kind of thread to continue... I'm not insulting ur mod status but indeed you didn't deserve it Rameish... what a stupid and irresponsible mod are you to start this kind of thread? a mod supposedly tries to prevent such thread or flame from happening but contrary to this Rameish started it...

As i would have guessed this Mr Rameish gained a full support from the forumers... I noe the reason anyway... probably after this thread... that mighty Rameish will ban my ip or delete my id... 

that will just prove how unjust he is anyway 

WT*?!

of coz through this forum's new odd policies such as no thread-crapping at the classifieds, a buyer should have a rite to post any price for his item( even if it's not reasonalble rite  )

HEAD-FI THREAD CRAPPING POLICY

read up Boy!

or shoulod i put it as Grow Up.

One more thing I absolutely hate

Taking your parents' wealth as a basis for your EGO.

I doubt in anyway or another did either one mentioned you were POOR too afford anything.

I did not want to add anymore stuff but seeing his post really put me off.

Agreed that boot him hammer.gifhammer.gif out and Get on with other stuff

Edited by augustineRS

Har28,

1st I will not be moderating on this matter, what I said to you is I'll take action by asking other moderators to intervene whichever way they see fit. Also, you are fortunate that, I am a moderator now because I don't usually show this much restraint.

2nd, my point was and still is that you have basically been plain rude to me on several occasions. Either by no shows at my place, negotiating a price then backing out by going silent, insulting my intent to be a moderator (on a previous occasion several months ago). At that time I told you that when I was a dealer, I was not a moderator (how can I be - conflict of interest), I only became a moderater - after giving up being a dealer - to help out this ever growing forum. You also questioned why I was given "special priviledges" to get a sticky for my ex-demo sale? I told you then that I didn't make my ex-demo sale a sticky but it was ablaze who did it on his own accord. Maybe it had somthing to do with the fact that I sponsored the forum with my own money. But knowing Ablaze that was not the reason. He was simply helping me clear all the ex-demo stuff AND helping fellow forum members to get good deals at dealer prices. But you choosed to insult me via PM on that one because I didn't reserve the SR-80 for you when I had already stated that I will not be taking reservations. It was on a 1st come 1st served basis.

3rd, in typical fashion, after inslting me, my reasons for supporting of this forum, my moderating, you now are telling me that your parents are far richer than me. I am certain that this is true but perhaps that's in a financial way only. I do feel sorry for them and hope that someday when you grow up you will realise that if people only treat you well because you have money then you are really not rich at all IMO. Having said that, the irony is this - now you say your parents are wealthy but you are a poor humble student in a foreign land saving every dollar for education. In your original post in the classifeds section. hmm...I wonder...where I come from iPods (and you had 2) are not cheap, neither is owning 2 pairs of Senn HD-600, mobile phones, wanting etys, Grado RS-1 etc etc.

There are however several students in this forum that are less fortunate and can only afford a S$100 pair of headphones and a PCDP but even they are not financially poor. They are just students whose parents teach the value of money. Some working adults here don't even spend that much! And, the point is, I treat them just fine. So if I treat so called poor students just fine when what does that say about me? And, what does that say about you who obviously come from a well-to-do family, yet seeming I don't treat well.

4th, I am sorry that I will not be on your list of friends, but then again all I did ask is for you not to have any direct or indirect communication with me because I do not wish to spoil my day. Frankly, I'm imperfect, so I cannot bring myself to be in your list of friends, doing so would have enabled me to pursuade you to acquire some basic manners. Alas, that is now not possible and is my own failing.

5th, Where I come from, visitors are guests and usually guests behave a little better. For instance when I visit Indonesia (your country), I do treat the roomboys, chamermaids, drivers etc better than I do when I'm at home. I do hope that you at least agree with me on this matter - in principle of course - whether or not your parents are financially wealthy.

6th, This failed business of mine that you refer to is in fact a passion that I tried to turn into a living. Since I have realised that I can't making a living out of it, I left.

7th, My guessing that perhaps you were a foreign exchange student was my way of trying to find out if I had misread you because I have found such bright people are generally preceived to be rude or arragoant - when in reality, they are just so bright that they develop an off-hand manner because they are continually thinking about "bigger" things - you'll meet them if you go to a good University (some of the Master's or Phd students are like that - budding geniuses). So I thought, erronously, that perhaps you were one of them.

Lastly, I for one am totally against banning you in any way. I think we do need people like you if only as a reminder of how the majority are and to cherish the fact that a group of stangers can come together and that new friendships can flourish.

A word of advice: Since the age of about 15 I had several school holiday jobs that helped me develop. I am not ashamed to say that I have worked as a waiter, a forklift driver, a warehouse clerk, a photographic assistant etc. I learned alot from the people I worked with. I do suggest you try it sometime. It will help you.

Moderators: Please see fit to close or lock this topic AFTER giving Har28 sufficient time to respond. I shall no longer be responding to him. And please do not ban him - all I wanted to do was to explain openly to tropicalrips, Har28 and others in the Grado PowerBuy why I do not wish to help har28 in acquiring the SR-80 at a discounted price. Discrimination? Perhaps?. Discrimination with more than enough reason - I believe so. I was infuriated that someone who has repeatedly insulted me, stood me up - with no apology and not returning my calls etc had the CHEEK to ask me to help him get a discount! I will help total stangers first because all most all of the time they would not do what Har28 has done and perhaps continue to do. Could I have been more magnanimous? Yes! If I was a better man. Unfortunately, I'm not. I'm working on it and someday in the future I may yet become that better man.

Now I have to take my leave and bid you adieu har28 - may we never meet or communicate again till I have become a more magnimous man.

Edit: typo's and : The question now remains if I should continue to be a moderator? That, I leave up you my fellow mods and adminstrators. If other members wish me to leave, please do start a poll to see if I should continue.

Edited by Rameish

Har28, you've got your head way too far up your A**

I don't know how correct are the things said against you are but your reply in this thread makes me feel u deserve it

Edited by RawHit

I will give har28 the opportunity to respond if he so wishes latest by tomorrow morning, after which I will lock this thread.

i'll begin the count down. someone trace his IP and find where he lives!!!

Guys, no need for such drastic measures. One's true nature will be revealed with time and har28 has revealed his. Rameish has already said his piece so lets just let this chapter in our forum close itself. I agree with Rameish that he should be around as a reminder and be thankful that we are not like him.