Mackie

Power Buy: BeyerDynamic DT880 (CLOSED)

Dear fellow forumers,

I'm arranging a power buy of these excellent cans and want to see a show of hands before proceeding with the bargaining bit.

The cans will come with 1 year waranty and all buyers can deal with me directly. I'm bound by terms which disallow me to reveal prices publicly but I guarantee it will be VERY ATTRACTIVE!

Exclusive for this forum, members will have a headstart before I move to others I belong. Please reveal your interest here. Discussion on prices can only be made via email and all are bound to secrecy. I guarantee all members here will get the same prices. For those who wish to buy on behalf of friends/relatives, orders are welcomed but please convey my conditions to them.

As a disclaimer, I'm not a hifi dealer and in no position near this occupation. I'm working as a Financial Analyst. My only motive is to help a friend and fellow "can-men" to benefit from this buy and pave the way closer to sonic heaven. innocent.gif

Let's show it guys! smoke.gif

Extra info, just called my source in HK (a relative actually) and he has set aside around 20 pairs for me. Times are so bad in HK that he would be happy to sell them at minimum profit margin and clear his inventory. Despite the lower SGD/HKD exchange rate and shipping cost, I am confident of getting a price which only one can dream of. Show me your interest and email me quick!

Edited by Mackie

I'd love to get in on this but I can't at the moment. On the other hand, if you are arranging a group buy for the CD3K or R10... w00t.gif

aw man..with a description like that, even I am tempted!  happy.gif got other models?

Hi ablaze, as yet, only the DT880s are hoarding his inventory. There're a few sets of 770s and 990s consumer versions which just came in but they are sonically below that of the 880, I think.

Guys, let me know soon as I'm beginning to get enqueries from echoloft on the back of my earlier review thread.

Edited by Mackie

Hi mackie, can you pls pm me the price?

I am considering between this or the hd600

thanks alot.

Hi mackie, can you pls pm me the price?

I am considering between this or the hd600

thanks alot.

Hi Guyferd,

Have U auditioned both the HD600 and DT880? If U've not tried the latter, come over for a listen. In terms of cost and value-for-money, there's no competition with the price of DT880 I'm able to get.

If U were to pop by, U can kill 2 birds with one stone by listening to the partnership of cd6000ose and DT880. headphone.gif

Hi guys and gals (any gals here? huh.gif ),

I will start to post my power buy on 2 other forums beginning next week. Please show me your interest early to capitalize on this purchase.

So far, only Oak has upped his hands on this forum. Anyone else?

Thanks.

Edited by Mackie