Mackie

Power Buy: BeyerDynamic DT880 (CLOSED)

Your pair will arrive sometime next week. U can drop by when U're out for lunch or at will. Otherwise, I can meet U at Coffee Bean facing Cecil St, just around the corner of CDL office. happy.gif

Ho ho! I've just received my cans from Mackie! biggrin.gif

Just like to say many thanks to Mackie who has taken many pains to arrange this! laugh.gif

thanks mackie

yes.gif

Yeah .. lemme see *digs the plastic bag reaching for the can*

hehhehe.... biggrin.gif

hm mackie how many cans were sold to the sgheadfiers?

woah I reckon the coming head-fi meet will be swarmed by dt880... tongue.gif

mackie, are you still bringing in the dt880?

or are you stopping altogether after all 20 stocks have been cleared?

The special price applies to those in the inventory with lower costs as the Eur was not that high then. I have spoken to my relative and he's considering new sales based only on orders. As a token of appreciation for helping him to clear the stocks, he will offer them at a price more competitive than local dealers but it will never be as cheap as the one quoted for this power buy. Take note that this is still in discussion and preliminary as he's really trying to scale down and rethink his business strategy.

For all we know, this could be the end. no.gif

Latest update, taking for granted those on the pending list are fulfilled, I have only 2 pairs left.

Thanks to everyone for your purchases and show of interest. happy.gif

Edited by Mackie

alright.. asking because my friend might be interested to purchase in the future, as he's now quite broke ..

Alrighty guys, this power buy is essentially over. In due respect, I've allocated stocks to those who have reserved, pending and in the process of transferring/arranging payment. Of course, I will entertain new enquiries from this day (June 26) onwards but price and stocks availability are uncertain.

Hooray to a stronger team Beyer! party.gif

Edited by Mackie