Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

FYI: Clearance sale of Dynaudio Acoustics BM6P

Agent has offered me a friendly price on new Dynaudio Acoustics BM6P near-field monitors for S$1300/pair during their current stock taking. Only 2 pairs available at this price.

Please im me if interested and I shall make arrangement on your behalf. I have a pair of it at home as shown in picture. The speaker on the floor is my main monitor ie PPM2; predecessor of C2 or Crafft in consumer range.

www.dynaudioacoustics.com/Defa...&AjrNwsPg=1

post-3-1077254327.jpg

post-3-1077254327.jpg

Edited by Mackie

The BM6Ps are AWESOME speakers. I paid full price for mine, and no regrets. They sound as good as the Contour 1.3mkIIs and IMO, they look hella cool in the darth vader black.

Chris, OCOS coaxial speaker cables are a heavenly match to Dynaudio speakers and if U ever have an interest to upgrade and/or buy extra lengths to rewire the speakers inards, let me know for I have dealt with a rather trustworthy German dealer. Alternatively, keep your eyes peeled on Ebay Germany.

Price is about EUR35 for raw 2.5m/pair but OCOS plugs and red/black adapters add on to the cost. However, a pair of such in full battle order costs below S$500 (factoring shipping and exchange rate fluctuations very conservtively).

Dynaudio_OCOS_Red_Adapter

Dynaudio_OCOS_Red_Adapter

Edited by Mackie