Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Newspaper clipping thread...

Ignore the photo of the phone, read the content of the article.

The stupidity of some people never cease. rolleyes.gif The worst kind is the people who exploit it.

SAVE0165.jpg

reminds me of an article way back about new yorkers buying noise cancelling cans just to experience silence for day to day travel.... might as well get the etys...hehehe

Which is why I can never understand why many of my friends want to live in NY city. Its nice for a visit, but you have to go to Central Park to see this natural phenonmena called a "tree." Two days there and I forgot what clean air smelled like.

Well... maybe I'm biased (just a little). For people who love city live, NY is probably as good as it gets on this rock we call Earth.

I'm not a freaking tree-hugging, cow-chasing open country lover. But, I prefer to have some personal space. Its exciting enough in NY, but after a while I get fatigued by constantly having so many people around me. I prefer a slightly mellower lifestyle. (Yes my friends say I think like grandpa.)

Singapore is fine with me. Its a city, but its not as congested. Bangkok, my home, is well... polluted. But I live in a pretty low density area and so its manageable.

I love bangkok! So much to see. The people are uber friendly & hand-made stuff is really amazing.

...........................................................................................

...........................................................................................

Silence.................................................................................

How much the Silence dots worth?

Can I charge USD $0.98, 1 ct cheaper?

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.giflol.gif

When you really think about it, it is true in the hi-fi sense. Thought you guys might have a chuckle at it since it's headphone related.

SAVE0167.jpg