Sign in to follow this  
Charismatic

where to ge Koss KSC35

Good morning forumer.

Visited hungbro yesterday and was told that no more stock and the supplier not bring it in any more as it was discontinued. However, KSC35 is still shown as current product in Koss website(http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/HomeCatalog).

Would like to find out from forumer who owns the mentioned portable hp, where to get it other than hungbro.

Thanks! laugh.gif

no more. As far as I know, singapore doesn't have it anymore.

You might want to get the koss ksc-50 (similar, but fits abit looser), or ksc-55 (if you like neckband, basically I love this one!!)

I have ksc-35 btw.But I got it from fellow sgheadfiers.. I had also been looking for it for a long time.

.Just ordered mine: Koss brought in some extra stock and sold it at USD$29.95 + free shipping anywhere in the world. Such a good can and they were real desperate to get rid of it. Dumb, dumb, dumb...

headphone.gif

yeap!!

I would at least get 2-3 pairs, just for back-up.

They are what I would call, the best value of can in headphone world.

For that money, the sound is unbeatable

.Just ordered mine: Koss brought in some extra stock and sold it at USD$29.95 + free shipping anywhere in the world. Such a good can and they were real desperate to get rid of it. Dumb, dumb, dumb...

headphone.gif

is it coupon code 418? really, confirm free even to sg? have they charged your card? ohmy.gif

headphone.gif

is it coupon code 418? really, confirm free even to sg? have they charged your card? ohmy.gif

Yep, that's the coupon code. Unfortunately, I think Koss has retracted the sale. After I placed my order sometime last week, I started noticing that a lot of Head-Fiers were not able to get the coupon code to work. dry.gif

Yes, I checked and they really gave me free shipping. lol.gif

Boy oh boy, I'm really looking forward to getting my cheap and good KSC 35s. One regret: I should've ordered more. laugh.gif

hm... yeah... should have ordered at the very least 3-4 , can sell. Coz locals no more stock liao..

haiz.. now that no more free shipping is given, I think I will just be content with one koss ksc-35 biggrin.gif

I am thinking of getting portable amp for it though. It sounds so much better out of my creek 11se than unamped...

the bass so much tighter !

Thanks folks laugh.gif ,

i want to get Koss because i would like to heard the "American sound" (becos it's an American brand!). Grado hp is too big to be carried around.

Got any spare ksc35 to sell? w00t.gif

Or is the ksc50 good also? Or any other koss(earbud or earclip one) that is comparable with ksc35 in terms of sound characteristic?

Have a nice day! lol.gif

try koss ksc-50 or ksc-55 from hung brothers.. about 50 dollars each I think

I personally like the neckband ksc-55 !!

the sound is about the same as ksc-35

try koss ksc-50 or ksc-55 from hung brothers.. about 50 dollars each I think

I personally like the neckband ksc-55 !!

the sound is about the same as ksc-35

Ok! I will go and check thing out! Thanks! happy.gifhappy.gif

Thanks folks laugh.gif ,

i want to get Koss because i would like to heard the "American sound" (becos it's an American brand!). Grado hp is too big to be carried around.

Got any spare ksc35 to sell? w00t.gif

Or is the ksc50 good also? Or any other koss(earbud or earclip one) that is comparable with ksc35 in terms of sound characteristic?

Have a nice day! lol.gif

The KSC35, 50, 55, portapros and sportapros are all using the same drivers if im not mistaken.

So it should all carry that signature sound............ party.gif

Just in case anybody here wants to try their luck, you can try and follow the instruction given in this Head-Fi thread: http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....&threadid=31909

If it works, spread the good news around. headphone.gif

Edited by El Scorcho

Good Afternoon yawn.gif ,

This is to update the thread. I've gotten the Koss ksc 50, prefer it over 55 as it's more convenient to bring around.

Compare it to the Sony MDR-G73SP, it fast, focus,bass..not deep and full(compare to V700DJ, 700 is closed and has 50mm driver) but, really, ample of bass, very accurate. The Sony MDR-G73SP is too polite already.

Listen it with Teresa Teng's songs, i would say it ok lah. Listen to string quartets, ok also but the strength of the hp is not really shown.

I tried those trance musics in Gatecrasher National Anthem, the Corrs and i would say it's really suitable for pop/rock/trance.

There is no a single hp that have the strength of all. Tell me if u know.

agree.. it rocks with pop especially!!

like corrs etc..