Northern Oak

How long before ablaze gets his next amp?

How long will it take before ablaze gets his new amp?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 months for me..

1 month is too early.. 2 is the best.. hehe..

will be waiting patiently till then.. hope you will shock us !! lol.gif

hmm........upgrading to hi-end Corda HA-2 or Prehead with crossfeed ?? wink.gif

(btw, congras to ablaze for making his good premium sales within a month ! rolleyes.gif )

So maybe the waiting time is 3 weeks to a month...

i m also used to wait for good stuffs.....Accuphase, Grado, Totem.....most of them secondhand or display sets......but the satisfaction u get is hard to describe especially when the stock is in good condition, the price is right and the ex-owner is a nice guy to talk to (with good knowledge on the gears and domain area). But my main purpose is always to appreciate the fine music that the equipment brings to life and enjoy the relaxation and musicality that come with it. Enjoy !! wink.gif

Within one month, if I sell something, I'd make sure I got something in my mind to replace it. wink.gif

I guess that we just can't do without our music. It sorta brighten up our lives after a hectic day of work/studies.

I just can't fathom how ablaze can live without a headamp after the previous phases of upgrading....so one month is my vote. If u can last beyond the next couple of months, it's time to dig your ears as something must be wrong. hahahaha.......... lol.gif

true.. can't live without music.

unless....XcanV2 comes into life again

me too is waiting for Corda and vintage cans to arrive in 3 weeks' time wink.gif

Just an old HD506 Ovation II retrofit lah, awaiting parts from Germany.

As u can see, i am not a dealer, but more of a collector for equipment that produces nice and signature sound. I am not a techie either, so i seldom use technical terms like soundstage to describe music. Eg, I like to describe it as either warm, gentle tones or brighter sound in higher notes. But please remember, when you get a very good system matching and balance for the components, you know you are in for long term enjoyment, and would tend to play familiar tunes to great sensational satisfaction that no other activities can substitute.

And please don't attach $ value to the sonic enjoyment. i tend to use EARS to sample (less of reviews but sometime can't help it:) and recognise the value regardless of its age, but when the craze comes, you tend to make multiple comparison (but your pocket suffers most of course). That's why i m also waiting for the arrival of RS-2 and HA-1 together, along with G&W T-2A slightly later on.

Btw, i also hope to have a go with EMP one day (admiring the israeli young man who has just become the proud owner of your EMP), but it has got to be an ocean-blue one. Hope a friend could just bring that in one day as i was just chating with him yesterday ! wink.gif

Hi Tee is your friend bring more than one EMP? rolleyes.gif

I guess that ablaze may be getting the RKV after the EMP as it is going at US$890++ soon. headphone.gif