Northern Oak

How long before ablaze gets his next amp?

How long will it take before ablaze gets his new amp?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm thinking that will be best. getting a 4B is risky as there's just soooo little interest on head-fi. i did a search, there's not been even ONE ER4B put on sale ohmy.gif

ablaze: has it occurred to U that the 4B is so good, no one is selling them in the used market? biggrin.gif

haha. maybe, but doubt it. if you search head-fi, you'll see that maybe only 2 people have the 4B. Vertigo-1 and Daniel Humphrey.

Hi ablaze,

Are there any good news about your latest acquisition on RKV or Stax or Corda ?

Btw, i just got back my vintage HD560 Ovation II from Sennheiser. Gonna make some comparison tonite. wink.gif

tee, you're expecting too much from a small-timer like me man. biggrin.gif I've only got a lil bit of extra cash, divided amongst a few possessions I have. If I get something new, something old must go. Now deciding if I should sell my CD3Ks and go the stax route, even then..gotta cough up like what $1k ohmy.gif

post more impressions of your SR-404 pls wink.gif

well ablaze, let me see i could help you :

1. some friends are going to US soon. Are there any cheap cans or gears that you think worthwhile buying directly from there ? I could help you with this. Btw, any possibility of finding a new EMP more cheaply in the US than in Germany, notwithstanding the strengthening of Euros against greenback ?

2. Some of my friends may be interested to help you offload CD3K, providing bulk of funding for your next upgrade, say Stax.

please let me know when you have decided on the option. wink.gif

1. hmm..nothing I need, but stuff thats cheap in the US..probably stuff thats made there. the EMP's definitely cheaper in the EU, can't think of anything right now that might be cheaper in the US. maybe Etymotics? smile.gif

2. you got friends who might want the CD3Ks? hehe..I'll probably get back to you once I hear the Staxes and decide if I really need to get them. biggrin.gif

shld've seen the later.. wow.. I think got ard 8 in a row tongue.gif

Living life to the fullest ! wink.gif

Yeah since you will be away for a little while soon. You could always pop into a cybercafe to check up on us & say hi if you have time to spare. happy.gif