extremecans

Graham Slee Solo Mk III Head Amp

and racey, got figures to back up your assertion?

I was told by their dealer that they have production problems as a supplier went bust. This was a few weeks ago. Also, I have followed postings on several forums and noticed that only a few reviews exist of the Solo with the 2004 mod.

I may be wrong and there are thousands in existence, but I seriously doubt it.

No there are only a handful in existence, I was going to try one with the CD3k, but their failure to supply one within a reasonable time frame put me off. The only reason he said they are partciularly well suited to the grados and senns was because that was simply all he had at his disposal when developing the amp.

Of course I'm only basing it on GSS Website

The Solo is optimised for headphone impedance's of 30 to 600 Ohms, and performs particularly well with headphones from the Grado and Sennheiser ranges.

like I said I have never heard it but if you've heard it with other headphones then ok. smoke.gif

should be going there someday to try it out with 501s! cant wait. laugh.gif

guys, sorry if i came across as a bit edgy in my last posts - not been a good week for me. i'm awaiting my 'a' level results now and i feel like there's a really really good chance that i wont do well. no.gif