Sign in to follow this  
tidus

Chinese Pop

Cool down mate, there's no need to get so worked up. I must agree that there were a lot of general impressions in my arguments, and I believe I did apologise for them. I am tired of this fruitless debate as well, and seriously think we are getting nowhere, so let's just move on. A thousand apologies if you feel offended in anyway, I seriously wasn't picking on you, just that I cannot agree with some points you made, and the way you review. I mean it's just a comment, not a personal attack, and if you disagree with it, it's fine, because it's impossible to see eye to eye with everyone all the time.

Cheers, and period. wink.gif

If the discussion continues to OT then posts will start to get deleted. Please discuss your differences seperately.

Tidus' analogy doesn't seem right either because lawyers shouldn't be saying things like that since from a legal standpoint, there's nothing wrong with selling a villa by insulting another villa, as long as it's discreetly to the client alone.

Haha ok guys let's talk about mandopop for now.

Has anyone listened to Xiao Xiao?

Her vocal is abit like faye wong.. very smooth, angelic.. tongue.gif

Mod edit: Post is deleted for vulgarities. Iconic, be forewarned for this ain't HWZ.

Edited by Mackie

l m f... diu lie lo mu!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

How about Penny Tai? She can sing, can write her own songs, and looks good too! What's not to like? tongue.gif

Malaysian singers/songwriters Guang Liang, Ping Guan, and Jasmine Leong deserve honourable mention too.

post-11-1078542321.jpg

Edited by av98m

I like when both were still together.. wu yin liang ping biggrin.gif

I really liked their MTVs, lots of pretty malaysian girls to ogle. Even chose their songs during those weekend booze and kareoke sessions at the nco club during my national service.

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by av98m