Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

F1 fever - 2004 season

user posted image

It's finally here! Coming this weekend, first race kicking off in Melbourne Australia.

For more F1 stuff: http://www.formula1.com/news/1248.html the rules never keep still, check out the new formats.

I will be driving "Brocollie's" 2002 car so watch me on the back of the grid! LOL!

is that you naz, on the right? laugh.gif when is the brunei gp? i should be glued to the tv this weekend for the gp. i'm going for button and trulli!

rolleyes.gif i miss the days of the Turbo era, full slick tires & drivers pushing their cars over the finish line because they ran out of fuel lol.gif

iconic: yeah & that funny looking guy on the left is the pit crew! Hehehe.

tropicalrips: the pit crew will be pushing the car over the finishing line one way or another! LOL!

The qualifying should be on TV this morning around +10am.

laugh.gif remember the time when Alain Prost had such a big lead before running out of fuel on the last corner, he got out and push his car over the line and still came in third lol.gif

We'll soon find out. The rules seem to keep changing every year just to reign in the Prancing horse.

The Prancing Horse are in the pole again with the fastest lap record on Melbourne track. sleep.gif

Not as exciting as I anticipated but Renault finishing 3rd & McLaren not doing well was not too surprising.

Heh wats wrong with the Prancing Horse leading, they deserved it... other teams spent just as much if not way much more, but no results, think Toyota....so if Ferrari wins, they earned it wink.gif

Nothing wrong with it Ken, just gets a little boring after a while thats all. If they run off with the championship early during the season then there would be nothing much left to look forward to later. Especially so if they are leading in both Driver's & Manufacturer's championship. That's why it was quite exciting last year. It's still too early to say now of course. Normally by midway during the season that's when things start heating up.

Did you watch the post race interview? Schuey is still hungry for another chamionship win!

Williams have a really strong car this year.

But as the commentators point out, it really guzzling alot of fuel

10.5 for pit stop!

Plus the re-work body with a 'snout' instead of the usual areodynamic pointy front

Edited by augustineRS

Yeah, looks like a Cat Fish to me hehehe!