ablaze

How did you find sgheadphones?

How did you find this place?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

we're getting more and more members. I'm just curious where people are finding us from. happy.gif

Very nice forum with colourful icons...but alittle quiet, maybe it's still new?

Anyway, all the best to all "Can-men" & SGheadphones.

I heard about it from a friend when i was auditioning the Grados. And since then, never turn back......with warm people around to share ideas, opinions, reviews as well as prices.......practical and yet forward looking photo.gif

The clean format with interesting emotions artist.gif , it's just informatic and entertaining..... wink.gif

hi duckling! its still a small community..won't have xtremeplace's traffic..maybe in future biggrin.gif

tee: glad you like it smile.gif who's your friend? I mean whats his nick here?

Too many quiet lurkers who never post... perhaps something to prompt them to post and hence share their experiences?

Guest antitrust
we're getting more and more members. I'm just curious where people are finding us from. happy.gif

i found it in ur siggie in HWZ ablaze wink.gif

yes, my friend has just responded to make the 7 sources (signs) stand equal. His sphere of influence is there........biggrin.gif. Also expecting his delivery of the german headamp gear and one masterpiece in mahogany real soon.... phone.gif

Rameish, did u call just now ? sorrie the Pianist was playing too loud and too long in the hall to miss your ringing........will talk to you in the morning (no visit of course, it's Mothers' Day) wink.gif

Happy Mothers' Day to all wub.gif