Sign in to follow this  
nakedtoes

Who sells Shure earphones in Singapore?

not sure about e1c but i got my foamies from the main distributor itself.....

if i remember correctly, it is even slightly cheaper than SL

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but any local shops carry the sleeves for shure earphones other than #01-28? I asked hung bros and #01-01 all don't carry sleeves. #01-28 ran out of stock. I'm particularly looking for the tri flange for e1c.

Did you manage to get it in the end? Interested in it too.

Yes I got it. They got a pair for me from the sole distributor but it seems that they only got A PAIR. You can either check with the distributor or contact them.

http://www.welect.com/

Barradio is also waiting for a pair. Hopefully the salesperson won't confuse you and barradio and bring in only 1 pair! laugh.gif

You are looking for tri-flange for e1/e3/e5 also? If its the others (foamies and flex) I think they are available there.

Pricing wise I think its more or less quite standard.

BTW I do not know where the sole distributor is. Anyone care to share?

Do you know how high the exchange rate for credit card goes or the rates are the same as bank rates?
U won't know the exact rate until the amount is charged. Even then, different banks will charge different rates. Some banks impose the exchange rate on day of transaction while others when retailers make a claim from underwriter. The latter suggests a later date when exchange rate may be higher or lower than day of transaction. As a general rule of thumb, it's better to use offshore banks such as HSBC, StanChart, Citibank credit cards for USD transaction because imposed rates are in my opinion, closer to spot FX rates. Edited by Mackie

It seems that Anything Audio has brought in a whole range of shure in-ear phones. The price I have no idea as yet.