tropicalrips

Digital Camera

Too rich for my blood!

Continuing with this thread, I found some of my older images taken from my previous Fuji FinePix MX6800z:

- Landscape

- Macro

- Potrait ...ish

The added bonus of this digicam, besides it's avi clip with sound function was, it doubles up as a pretty good web cam.

Shots using my office's Nikon CoolPix 3500. I forgot what this phenomenon was called, happened sometime last year I think.

user posted image

user posted image

Canon A300 3.2M pixel. Zoomless.

My new table, chair and lamp from Ikea.

user posted image

Zoom in.

user posted image

Edited by jasonhanjk

went to test out the C-8080 outdoors today smile.gif

here r some shots i took tongue.gif

Clarke Quay

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

reverse Bunjee in the background smile.gif

user posted image

tourist on a boat smile.gif

user posted image

empty boat...all the tourist fell into the water tongue.gif

user posted image

Harbourfront

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by tropicalrips

Lavely! I mean the photies, not the ppl falling into the wadder!

Go easy on the direct photo link 'rips, think of all the dail-uppers!

i there any way to show a reduced size of the photos on the tread N@Z?

or a thumbnail of the photo that links to the actual photo... unsure.gif

i was considering the 300D for a long time, but finally decided to go for a top range prosummer digicam rather then a bottom range digital SLR.

intend to upgrade to DSLR in the future rolleyes.gif most likly a Nikon, but i really like the shape of the Canon EOS 1 w00t.gif

is there any way to show a reduced size of the photos on the tread N@Z?

or a thumbnail of the photo that links to the actual photo...

I have been thinking about that too, maybe someone here can clue us in on how to do that with the 'tags' thingy-me-bob. A thumbnail is displayed in the post but when you click on it, it opens a new page with the original photo.

The real waste would be buying a DSLR & ending up not using it for it's intended purpose.

I have been thinking about that too, maybe someone here can clue us in on how to do that with the 'tags' thingy-me-bob. A thumbnail is displayed in the post but when you click on it, it opens a new page with the original photo.

The real waste would be buying a DSLR & ending up not using it for it's intended purpose.

i was playing around with the tag thingy too, but seems that HTML codes don't work here...it doesn't allow me to use "size" commands

the canon 300D DSLR price is really attractive now, especially with the promotion, u get 2 lens. i think it will make a good "newbie DSLR" but it lacks certain features that the pros consider a good "pro DSLR" (got this impression from all the reviews i read on the 300D biggrin.gif

i will practice with the C-8080 now and save up for a D70 or somthing higher rolleyes.gif the Olympus being the top model in its class might hav a better resale value then the 300D which is the cheapest DSLR cam on the market smile.gif

Edited by tropicalrips

OK whoever gets the D70 1st owes the other a 'belanja minum' Hehehe!

jump.gif i hav already make plans to get a smaller secondary digicam, most likly next month or when i sell off my Panasonic F7

it'll most likly be one of those pocket digicams with ultra zoom (10x optical) to supplement the C-8080's 5x zoom lens, the most likly candidate now seems to be Olympus C-770 ultra zoom.

anyone with other recommendations? happy.gif

this might suit ya bill...

Mahwah, NJ (July 7, 2004) – Konica Minolta introduces a new addition to the Z-series of digital cameras – the DiMAGE Z3. With Konica Minolta’s unique CCD-shift Anti-Shake System accompanying the camera’s built-in 12x optical zoom lens, the stylish DiMAGE Z3 provides photographers of all levels with very steady and sharp hand-held telephoto shots. Its speed also enables photographers to get those action shots right away with Rapid Autofocus (AF) – the fastest auto focus in its class

of u were looking for a cheaper version,

Mahwah, NJ (July 7, 2004) – Konica Minolta introduces an affordable new addition to the Z- series of digital cameras – the DiMAGE Z10. Featuring a fastest-in-class startup time of 0.5 seconds, built-in 8x optical zoom lens, fast and reliable autofocusing with Predictive Focus Control, and an energy efficient design that gives photographers up to 500 frames with the included AA alkaline batteries, the new DiMAGE Z10 is a convenient, fun and easy to use digital camera.