tropicalrips

Digital Camera

went to the local cemetery today to take some photos panic.giflaugh.gif

user posted image user posted image

is there any way to place the 2 thumbs side by side instead of one on top of the other?

Mod edit:

Edited your post to show what you wanted

Edited by N@Z

is there any way to place the 2 thumbs side by side instead of one on top of the other?

Yep, make sure the tags are on the same line. Just add a space between them, just like the example I posted in the FAQ.

sigma, I tried imageshack's free image hosting, sadly the layout is not as userfriendly. I'm not willing to pay just yet!

sigma, I tried imageshack's free image hosting, sadly the layout is not as userfriendly. I'm not willing to pay just yet!

Go to FotoPic then. 250 MB of storage and a fairly liberal bandwidth allowance. Hotlinking allowed. However some photos are subject to checks by the site.

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I'll make a list of them in the FAQs. thumbup1.gif

Very nice shot Kenshinz photo.gifphoto.gifthumbup1.gifthumbup1.gif

Nice Macro!!! Just need a lot of croping wink.gif

Any macro adaptor?

Nope, no macro adapter was used, and my stupid camera (Powershot S1) don't have a macro mode dry.gif . I just wack to the widest angle and put my camera right in front of the ant. Actually preferred the texture of the tree bark, and the green algae growing on it... then decided to add the ant in to make the picture less boring tongue.gif

Nice composition!

I would like to ask your opinion about S1-IS (that's your camera right?). I'm thinking to buy the Powershot S1-IS to use it as video camera... what do you think?

I read that it has excellent video capability (640x480 30fps) and the IS really works. I hate transfering DV to DVD, takes too much time. I know DV gives better quality, but for family video, I don't need pros quality. And the S1-IS price is about half of normal handycam (my Panasonic handycam spoil dry.gif ), so I think S1-IS is a good alternative. And I like to get the recorded video as a file, easier to back up to DVD-R or CDR.

Other MP4 camcorders are nice, but very expensive, around SGD 1400.-

If you don't mind to share, how much you paid for your S1-IS?

Thanks!

Bram

The algae's colour really comes to live! I like it! tongue.gif

Very artsy Kiv good enough to be sold as posters.

user posted image

Warning 1MB file size