tropicalrips

Digital Camera

user posted image

Here's another one. Tried to make something like those lomograph + punky style sort of feel. Hope you get what I'am saying...You know...those newyork subway station ads with some zest added in? Argh, and I can't add text into the picture or a more presentable frame. I don't have photoshop in my new comp, so I'am using irfan view to edit...haha...And btw, the pictures were taken with my phone's camera...

very nice moment captured tropicalrips laugh.gif .. haven't been visiting this page for ages..

a pic from my recent capture..

user posted image

Beautiful shot, blues. I love trees. Hmm, why can't I take a pic of trees like this. How did you do it?

augustine: yea nowadays I mostly shoot in raw .. laugh.gif

heady: I used a Hoya R72 for this shot, so there is this IR effect laugh.gif . Perhaps that's what u've been looking for? ohmy.gif

Thx guys for the comment ^^

hmm.. what do u use to process the raw? im still shooting jpeg but im reading up on raw processing. nice shot btw...very dramatic.

thx Q00 ^^

I've been using the Nikon capture. I believe PS CS2 also can do Raw conversion.. but I still stick with Nikon because some programs give slightly different result and I think NEF will be handled optimally by Nikon's program itself laugh.gif

yea raw does give much more control over jpeg (still occasionally use jpeg though for informal or those not-so-important shots)

Does anyone have any experience with capture one pro raw converter?

not too sure abt CaptureOne .

Btw how do you guys DSLR users get rid of those 'dots' visible when shooting small apertures tongue.gif .. is getting on my nerve. Now in Beijing, won't be able to visit Nikon to do clean up. When I tried to do DIY cleaning seems that it isn't as effective. Just wondering how do u guys clean ur CCD? I still think $25 for every visit is quite expensive just to have the specks removed hmm..

btw just one pic from me here in Beijing..

user posted image

Edited by Blues