tropicalrips

Digital Camera

av98m: well composed mugshot of the lizard!! tongue.gif

bpribadi: beautiful play of lines and good lighting.. love the palm leaf!

user posted image

amazing pic blues. w00t.gif Is this a panoramic picture?? How did you manage to piece them up together?

next time send me the full version ok?

user posted image

Very nice exposure Blues! happy.gif What's the shuter speed? The water captured just nice rolleyes.gif

evil-zen: thanks laugh.gif .. actually it's a single shot on my 10mm lens, just cropped it in panoramic version because I feel the original has too much foreground which is not the interest in this pic tongue.gif

bpribadi: based on the exif, I used 1/10 .. which is just safe for me to handheld(I gave up setting up tripod after 1 or 2 shot in Jiuzhaigou, too time consuming given I follow my school's tour rolleyes.gif ).

I think next time must go alone or with a fellow photographer.. tour is too rushed yucky.gif .. though I have not much complaint because I paid a measly $300 bucks for 8 days trip including stay at a 3 star hotel and dinner, transport provided lol.gif

Edited by Blues

dat sounds like quite a reasonable price... how much are the tickets..

that waterfall shot is a gem...

The JZG entrance ticket costs about $45 dollars. Not too sure of my train tix thou hammer.gif

taken last sunday at the Summer Palace,Beijing

user posted image

ya...nice pict there blues. like the lighting conditions then. did you do some editing? please share ya.