renderfarms

FS: EAR HP4 & DAC-1

for sale. brand new condition Grado RS1 2 available. asking price is 1100SGD including shipping..

also i have senheisser HD650 brand new for sale. asking price is 650SGD, 4 available.

let me know if you're interested. we can discuss the price, payment and shipping etc. contact me at renderfarms@mac.com

PS: anyone interested in EAR HP4 and benchmark DAC-1 also?

Combined posts:

well guys i should identify myself for this..i am not vendor nor reseller. i just cleaning out closet for friends and also for myself....i am a recording engineer, not a sales person..

to wil..well maybe you should read the post first..am saying that i can working out for the price etc. as i am not a vendor. pm me if you have question.

guys..if you'll take 2 grados RS1 i'll set the price for 1900SGD.. and 4 HD650 for 1600SGD..

shipping to singapore is included, contact by email or sms me at +62811257057

noe

Mackie/Mod's edit: Please check here for all updates. Thanks.

Choronological order of appearance in response to renderfarm's sales thread.

Member ---------------- Status

1. Goondu ------------- Raffles Place (Aug 22 week)

2. scholes25 ----------- Collected

3. Absolute0 ----------- Collected

4. Charismatic --------- Collected

5. bzy83 --------------- Collected

6. Mackie --------------- Collected

Latest update:

Aug 11 - Collection is under way and once all signal satisfaction by Thurs, I will remit the balance to renderfarms. Please pm me for any outstanding issue before Fri.

Aug 10 - Courier has just confirmed delivery this evening before 7pm. Aside from scholes25 (choice known) and Absolute0 (Yew Tee), all have chosen Raffles Place as pickup location. I propose Weds, Aug11 between 11-12pm. May concerned members please specify your preferred time slot? Hopefully it will coincide with one another.

Aug 06 - Prabu Express in JKT and SIN is tracking the package which is currently held at our custom office. I expect a GST issue is creeping in. Anyhow, I've calculated impending cost which is minimal after splitting amongst us.

Jul 30 - Downpayment of S$600 received by renderfarms and shipment of the goods will be processed today.

Moving on to collection, please specify choice of venue via pm ie, Yew Tee mrt (after 4.30pm) or Raffles Place mrt (11.00-12.30pm). Each person will have to pay an extra S$5 for total TT charges. Please verify working condition of your sets after collection as I hope to remit the balance to renderfarms after attaining an all-clear status from everyone. Thanks for your co-operation.

Edited by Mackie

guys, i check the box, it comes with manual and unfilled warranty card. i read that we can claim this warranty internationally. but perhaps you could check your local senheisser office about this..cause i am not sure how to claim it in singapore. my offer still the same 1600SGD for 4 HD650.

i'll guarantee this would not be DOA..

rgds

noe

PS: seem the email notification for this post not working..so pardon me for late response

This thread is getting long so I have consolidated some of the information above & in this post.

NOTE:

Seller is Located in Indonesia.

Based on the prices quoted, seller will inculde PRABU EXPRESS for delivery from JKT to his contact in Singapore.

Please PM or email seller (renderfarms) for requests on further details, payment and/or pictures. Don't post it here. It is up to the seller to update his post on any relevant information here.

Lastly, SGH is in no way affiliated with the seller & the transaction you make is at your own risk. I will try to update the information posted as well where applicable.

Edited by N@Z

Naz...thank you for your help..so the powerbuy would be

1. Goondu

2. scholes25

3. Absolut0

4. charismatic

well i need person who responsible for all the payment and shipping stuff..please contact at renderfarms@mac.com/noequipment@jmn.net.id

or sms me at +62811257057. i'll organize shipping and i guarantee not DOA.

rgds

nunu

to these guys..

1. Goondu

2. scholes25

3. Absolut0

4. charismatic

i am waiting for your confirmation..please email me with your name and address including your mobile number so i can sms you..i'll organize everything from here..please let me know soon. if i don't receive your confirmation by 10am tomorrow i'll remove from the list and will add another interested parties...thx for all..(specially naz) party.gif

noe

+62811257057

just quick note. as per today the RS1 is sold. the HD650 will be ship upon arrival of DP. shipping time estimated 3-4 days. so if monday i could get the money. i'll ship rite away and hope it will reach singapore by the end of month wich is next week..

thanks for all the attention

rgds

noe

+62811257057

Please check status of progress on renderfarm's first post as I've merged my updates into his.

Hello!

Can I apply This,Now. I want a HD650

Mod edit: Obviously U've yet to familiarize yourself with the rules governing classified section for discussions are not encouraged. Please pm all request and queries to seller. As yet, the power buy for HD650 is already closed and it has progressed to the later stages.

Edited by Mackie

Please raise any issue with me via pm before Fri when I hope to remit the balance to renderfarms.