Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Gmail invite free giveway

You all know what it is if not then do a search. I have a couple if invites, thought it would be nice to give these away to members here. Even though it is free, I thought it would be more fun if you worked a little to earn it.

The criterias are as follows:

1. Must be an SGH member.

2. Must be a regoinal member (SEA).

3. Must not already own an account (give others a chance).

4. Post why you deserve it.

The person with the most interesting/amusing post (IMO) will be selected by me & announced here.

Note:

- If you have spare invites too then you can also post here (to avoid too many threads about it) but wait till after the winners have been announced for the 1st set. You will then be the next judge.

- The judge's decision is final so no squabbling.

- After you have activated your account, share the wealth here as & when you get invites.

Start posting! I don't want to lose the free invites to nothing.

Edited by N@Z

No takers yet? Confirmed I have 6 freebie invites to give away.

Ok I will start the ball rolling.

Hmm, why am I deserving? Well no particularly strong reasons, apart from fulfilling all the criteria.

1. An SGH member.

2. Singaporean

3. Dont' have an account with Gmail

4. No amusing or interesting anecdotes to explain why I need it. All I can say is that I do need a large capacity file stoarge system on the web for easy internet assess from anywhere at work or home. I am currently using Yahoo briefcase for storage. I have to frequently delete files to make room for new ones. What do I store? Mainly documents and pictures. Pictures of my patients for research purposes, for showing to my colleages, for visual aids in discuss their management etc. Can't show you guys any of the pictures that I have due to confidentiality.

That's my reason for wanting a Gmail. Also, admittedly, personally, it will be cool to have such a large email storage! w00t.gifbiggrin.gif

ok.

1. yes i am SGH Member

2. Brunei

3. No Gmail account yet

4. why, do i need to answer why?. i want it.its big account and by this i can get rid of some unwanted email account or forward it to this account.

1. Yep

2. I'm a SG

3. No account yet..

4. I need a huge space so as to send large files from my schools to my home comp. I do computing and the files always exceed 1.44mb [using thumbdrive currently (have to crawl to the back of the sch comp)].

Lasty, thank you for the offer laugh.gif

N@z, thanks for the generous offer. My responses are as follows:

1. Yes, a current (low-profile) SGH member

2. As regional as you can get - a Singaporean in Beijing, China

3. Definitely no current Gmail account, and all other free e-mail accounts are too small.

4. If I want to start mass orders for purchase of MIC products, I would need a big mailbox to cope with the orders as well as requests for pictures etc......

Had i got all the criterias ??

1. Must be an SGH member. (that why i can post)

2. Must be a regoinal member (SEA). (oie i am A Singaporean)

3. Must not already own an account (give others a chance).( never had one or even heard until i saw this thread)

4. Post why I deserve it.

I can use this as my storage for my files, from school and back home and even backup. i can trade my files with my friends whenever i go to their house when they need to extract file from me( sorry not all of my friends own a ZIP drive). I don't own a thumbdrive ... and all i got is my ZIP disc (very small space only 100 MB allow) but always run out of space haiz. Too many BIG files needed to store inside for example bitmap file from scans .. Those Pics are really big in size ( in term of space) ( sorry my house have no scanner ) needed high quality scans for my webpage project.( haiz demand from teachers ). And i have the same thinking with "Goondu" it is really cool to own one ! but if there are people who needs it more than me please by pass me

Thanks

Oh what the heck! You all get one. Everyone except arj PM me your email address.

My invites given out: Bold indicates activated accounts

1. arj (13.09.2004 - PM)

2. Goondu (14.09.2004 - AM)

3. Maniac (14.09.2004 - PM)

4. mmatrix (14.09.2004 - PM)

Please check your email, if it's not in your inbox try the junk mail folder incase it get sent there by yahoo/Hotmail's spam filter. You have 3 weeks to register from the dates indicated by your SGH nick above after that the link becomes invalid. You have to register/activate it like normal web based email accounts. Enjoy your new account & don't forget to share the wealth here.

Edited by N@Z

My apologies Goondu, I accidently made a slight error typing your email address, I have reforwarded you the invite.

You're very welcome.

Besides mmatrix & N3w_Typ3 who I'm still waiting for their email address, who wants my last invite? As long as you fullfill items 1-4 mentioned above it's yours! Get it soon so you can get the nick/ID your want.

N@Z means that you dunno about my Email address ... because yesterday someone had send me the invitation and i had register with Gmail so if you are not the one who sends then w00t.gif

who is

Aya Fujimaya <WeiBKreuz@gmail.com> lol.gif

then allowed my slot to be given to someone else who needs it laugh.gif

anyway who is Aya Fujimaya <WeiBKreuz@gmail.com>

sorry i am very blurred and confuse lol.gif

you must be someone in SGH ... bcos only people from this fourm knows that i am interested in this Gmail innocent.gif

UNLESS IS BLUES call.gifcall.gif

Thanks yeah.gif

N@Z for all the troubles beer.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3