Rameish

Lets meet for a drink!

Rohit (RawHit of head-fi will be in town).

Lets meet for a drink at Crazy Elephant on Friday, 30 May 2003 at 8 pm Crazy Elephant Pub, Clarke Quay.

Show of hands please.

So many views but no replies yet?! call.gif

Hi guys,

would like to join but timing seems to be out for me. Am standing by to fly for new projects as SARS is now at tail end in the region (except Greater China). Will join in next round. wink.gif

Sounds interesting wha... never mind I'll start a new thread, so as not to hijack this thread.

Hiya guys,

my first post here

I'm in town. Would love to meet ya all smile.gif

Rohit

Welcome RawHit. Good to have more headphone guys from the region.

JT,

Not sure abt Heritage. They used to but there a different band on Fri and Sat. We can sit outside (where it's not too loud), eat nachos, chicken wings and have a long cool drink.

Pity Tee can't join us. Makie and Northern Oak are you guys in?

Depends, going to Mount Alvernia to get the detailed scan on my baby ... got to see if I can slip off after that ...

Oak,

It's that close huh. When's t he big day? Keep her company if it's very near. ME is a good place to be.

Nay, it's only in the 5th month but doc say it's always better to get a detailed scan. The big day could be 5th Oct. Still far away, just need a good excuse to slip away after I send her home ...

LOL. I know what it's like. Can't believe that was 15 months ago. Fascinating experience. The doc alowed me to take some pics (without flash) as soon as the baby came - guts and glory. Have you gone for your classes?

Sory of the thread hijack.

Nay, it's only in the 5th month but doc say it's always better to get a detailed scan. The big day could be 5th Oct. Still far away, just need a good excuse to slip away after I send her home ...

Wah, congrats to you Oak.. Me also a expecting father. Mine due should be in the late sept. Our class at KK also cancelled til further notice. Also expecting to commence on July.