Rameish

Lets meet for a drink!

Wah, now only 3 guys. Come on. Underage guys can drink coke of something. It's just a meet no headphones no amps etc.

Oak, if you're going alone drop by after the shopping spree!

It's just a meet no headphones no amps etc.

no headphones/amps??? w00t.gif

meet cancelled tongue.gif

come on guys we can chill out together...will be fun

sorry couldn't make it today.

how'd it go? somebody post a report. I figure a lot of beer.gif+ smoke.gif+stereo.gif going on? biggrin.gif

Ya we drank too much, and watched some dancing girls in black hotpants gyrating on a podium next to the Crazy Elephant (Elephant Grill). Tee got upset that his back was facing the dancing girls LOL.

ablaze, you figured it right

what else can ya expect with Rameish around... wink.gif

It was nice to meet Tee and Rameish as always is a great guy to hang around with.

Rameish watched those dancing girls for a loooong time before he told us about them hammer.gif

Ya lah what to do. I was checking to ensure that they were good from far and not far from good. I have to look after fellow SG Heaphone mambers eyesight for DVD music videos.

We actually talked about the R10 ablaze. Maybe he should sample the CD3000 to give him an idea of what to expect. I can only imagine the improvements :-).

Anyways, RawHit will be around for a couple more weeks so maybe we can organize a bigger get together. party.gifkicking.gifbeer.gifsmoke.gif wine women and song. Ah the sheer pleasure of utter decadence.

lol. unfortunately, don't think the CD3Ks will be around in singapore for many more days. btw, will give you a call in advance when i'm going to pick it up, not sure when yet. will call.gif you when I decide

I had a hangover today, almost miss a meeting at 3pm, too much dosage of beer.gifheadphone.gifsmoke.gif and w00t.gif.

Nevertheless, the gathering was fun with good chat on what we can do now and future in the business of music, audio and headphone stuff. Rameish's constant flow of ideas on variations for crossfeed, 3-channel imaging, new sensing )))smell((( in AV, DIY plan for new META42 in designer tin cans, Canare connector cable for HD200, R10 trial, etc was just too amazing. In fact, SIm WH may have some of these proposals soon to help breaking new sonic ground for his CT products.

I really missed the chance of getting close-up looks at the 2 dancing babes, thanks to Rameish. I think RawHit felt the same way and so in the next gathering, we will make sure both of us will not just at the front row facing stage, but would actually have them dance in front of and above us kicking.gifinnocent.gif Should try Velvet Underground soon... wink.gif

Sounds like a hell of a time! Heard WHO has reduced the SARS warning level for Singapore a few days ago but we're still 'adviced not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

I think you needed more than 2 dancing girls... one each meh!