Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Ambient music

I have been chilling out to alot of ambient/atmospheric music on internet radio. If you have iTunes you can check it on its radio source. The SQ is average but is fairly acceptable as background music. I am wondering whether I can get these tunes on CD. Sadly since internet radio is non-stop music (never thought I'd complain about it like normal radio!) I have no idea what the tunes are. Can anyone recommend me any links (I only know of www.radioio.com) or specific groups to look out for. Preferably no vocals but I don't mind voices as part of the soundscape. Uber relaxing in a cool dimly lit listening room.

stereo.gifuser posted image

Thanks for the suggestions sigma. looks like I'll have to wait till I'm in SG before I can pick up those CDs, no such luck finding them here. I've heard one CD from Café del Mar before... ok la. But Brian Eno should be good as I like most of the stuff he produced.

Now that you've mentioned it, I just had a look, iTunes DOES display the info. on the top display. DOH!!! I just never looked at it, listened only. Can't see the forest for the trees rolleyes.gif

I wonder if u can find Astrid in brunei...indonesian nu-jazz group thats quite chilled out and their female vocalist sounds very much like bjork in bahasa. My reccomendation for you smile.gif

Possible, I'll keep a look out for it thanks Q00.