lengcm

Save the cats

Thanks for the compliments on my cats. I shall kiss it on behalf of all of U.........yeaks...putttttt.......hairs....so many hairs........

mackie, does your cat ever get fascinated with all your hifi stuff..especially all those dangling interconnects and long headphones cables? tongue.gif

ablaze, U bet it does! He loves to run a loop around them despite the limited space to manoeuvre. That's why I always shut the door of my music room. Btw, cats love soothing music like classical...never rock unless U wish to antagonize them. I've seen my cat really at peace when we listened to smoothing music together. Try it with your cat and see if it behaves similarly.

wow... such a cute and adorable cat!!

lol.gif -> so excited

mackie: same here. thats why I try to techflex my headphone cables, if not.. wacko.gif gotta try putting on some music some time and see how he reacts. what I've noticed is he likes watching TV, especially stuff with scenes of nature like "Survivor" biggrin.gif

Ablaze, what breed does your cat belongs to? Is it possible to post a few more pics of your cat?

he's a local Persian. he's got one bad tooth sticking out. funny..looks like a pirate up close (hence also, not so photogenic rolleyes.gif)

but..i'll see what I can post smile.gif

The main thing I like about cats is their independent and sometime mean streak (unlike dogs). I mean piss of a tom cat and watch the house go down. Cats are cool cos cats do rule. Well, maybe not in Singapore - bummer.

I'm now number 7529 LOL

Edited by Rameish

and there's him, with my dog in the background. when they were first getting acquainted wink.gif

damn..he was so cute then. I think almost a year ago. now he's BIGGER than my dog rolleyes.gif

post-2-1054371390.jpg

he WAS to die for when he was a baby. now..one year later and almost fully grown. he's quite a fat sh*t. eat, sleep, take a dump, go disturb the dog, then repeat. rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif