lengcm

Age Group of Member

55 and above  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I voted... everyone should know how old I am by now! innocent.gif

sh*t. thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to fix it. its getting very dismal here ok. yknow everytime you guys get that white page with that mysql error, I have to spend at least 30min or so trying to correct it. I'm damn pissed ok. it happens like once or twice a week! wacko.gifdry.gif

Oh yeah, 36 to 45 is missing. How about declaring your ages guys? Or too malu what?

my age is the easiest lah.. lol,

close one eye..

the only "1" in that age group ...muahahah!!

We're entirely grateful for every second you spend on fixing it sifu!

Shame you're not female then! rolleyes.gif

yeah I know you guys appreciate it. but its pissing me off to no end. my web host says its the board's fault. the board guys say its my web host's fault, in the end I'm the one doing all the crappy work, and it doesn't look like it'll get resolved anytime soon!! mad

edit: thats why some of you will notice, shortly after that white page comes up, some topics go missing, or some topics get screwed. and when I restore it, sometimes sh*t like this happens where topics get screwed.

yeah.. certainly it's quite annoying to us.

But we can understand how much more annoying it is to you, blaze.Furthermore u r the one who does the troubleshooting

Hope that it gets less screwed up in the future..

is anybody familiar with mysql and board management, that can offer to help maintain the board, by any chance?

I think those who voted previously in the 36-45 age group have to vote again. sorry. sleep.gif