lengcm

Age Group of Member

55 and above  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lucky I not that old .... or else have to vote again ... insult to injury laugh.gif

U are not alone Rameish. Now guess who would be the youngest and oldest guy active in this forum? laugh.gif

I go first......youngest = Guyferd, oldest = uhhh......torn between Rameish and myself?

Mack,

LOL. Yeah I come to the point where birthdays are best forgotten (at least when I'm the birthday boy). I recently discover some grey hairs as well. Pity you can't make it for Friday's meet at Crazy Elephant.

Rameish,

Pity too as my parents will drop by for dinner and my dad is yearning to listen to my system. However, it's quite rare for them to visit me and looking forward to it. Just hope my cat wouldn't freak out with a few strangers in my apt.

i tried to put in my vote but hv problem entering into the poll table. Has the bug come back again ? wink.gif

lol! mackie , will ur parents be blown away by ur system? heh hehheh.. laugh.gif

i tried to put in my vote but hv problem entering into the poll table. Has the bug come back again ? wink.gif

whats the error?

or are you older than 55? happy.gif

hey hold on.. how come there are a few ppl below 18...

I thought there can only be ONE ??!! sleep.gif -> disappointed...

Hi ablaze,

i must admit that i pressed the "view result" button first before inputting. Looks like i don't have a 2nd chance as far as my age is concerned. wink.gif