Sign in to follow this  
knuxed

Anyone coming to Malaysia?

I would like to know wheter anyone is coming to Malaysia this month maybe before crhistmas or so.THis is because I kindly request a favour.I need an E3C from Hung Bros but I want to save on shipping.So can anyone please pick up for me and pass it to me in KL.I would even bank in the money in advanced if i have to.Thanks a lot

Edited by knuxed

Out of curiosity, what's the cost of shipping between S'pore to KL? It's rather risky to pay for something and expect a forum member to deliver the product to you. Although most if not all the regulars here are trustworthy, just be careful in other forums.

I will take note of your request and will inform U if I were to travel to KL.

Edited by Mackie

Hi Knuxed, I'll be heading to M'sia during Christmas, but not to KL though. I'm leaving for Malacca on Christmas eve. If you want to make a trip to pick it up in Malacca, let me know.

I'm travelling to Kedah tomorrow, I still can get it for you tomorrow, if you still need it. I'll be getting to KL on Sunday, and leave KL on Sunday night by train !

shippings not that expensive when shipped to Malaysia,

can check at singpost

http://www.singpost.com.sg/main/home.asp

last time I bought a headphone from some forumers

...and I'm totally happy with it

...and willing to do some more shopping in the classifieds if the price is right and the seller is willing to ship here wink.gif

most are still skeptical sending items here (no offence) ...plus it's less hassle selling at thier own place...to bad singaporeans gets most of the good deals *sigh

about the customs, yup there is a risk of them inspecting the item...the customs were bugging me last time and keeps asking how come the headphone so expensive ?? and keep joking around...but in the end if you talk nicely...their not to bad...guess it's part of their job

but if it's a second hand item then they wont charge you

if it's a new item maybe you can negotiate for the seller to under value the item a bit...so taxes are not to high...but it's up to you