adhoc

local meta42 maker?

hey all, looking for someone to help me or make a meta42 for my upcoming dt880..

surely there must be someone in the whole of singapore?

backup: rameish, could you pls email me the prices of your corda amps at the_adhoc@yahoo.com.sg? thanks.

Yeap.. firefox. But he's in the army and hence the meta42 is not really his occupation.. lol. I think it's more of a hobby to him.

Maybe you can try pming him to discuss the price?

i'll give him the thumbs up. the last one he built me's in the hands one of the overseas head-fiers and from the sound of it, the buyer couldn't be happier thumbup1.gif

Does anyone know where I can obtain the META42 schemactics? With the schematics my gf maybe able to build one party.gif

Cheers Nothern Oak. party.gif Anyway she has a Diploma in Com Eng and did lots of soldering for her 3rd year project so should not let her knowledge and skills go to waste. tongue.gif

Oak, gonna take one last shot at the high(or semi-hi)-end. something different from other cans I've used. If I'm still not bowled over..then I'll probably downgrade all the way and get something cheapish to live the rest of my days. elvis.gif

happy.gif lengcm

Perhaps u can pick up some soldering skills yourself n make yourself a meta42? cool.gif

Edited by Sipher

Oak, gonna take one last shot at the high(or semi-hi)-end. something different from other cans I've used. If I'm still not bowled over..then I'll probably downgrade all the way and get something cheapish to live the rest of my days.  elvis.gif

Cheers ablaze, hope you can get something you really like!!!

Edited by Northern Oak

happy.gif lengcm

Perhaps u can pick up some soldering skills yourself n make yourself a meta42? cool.gif

Definately, after I get back.