adhoc

local meta42 maker?

ablaze,

sorry if u dont like me using the avatar, i'll change it ok?? wink.gif

(i juz saw the smilie under your cat avatar.. hehe)

ablaze, my thinking is also quite similar.

if the equipment (cdp , amp and all) never gives me satisfaction, I will downgrade all the way and just keep my koss for my mp3s. And I would resign myself as headphile and begin listening to the mp3s again.

Sometimes it's just fate. Not everyone can enjoy hi-fi. I mean.. having ex eqpmnts doesn't always give more enjoyment. I can pick up a few ppl who are very very happy with their sony streetstyle or even earbud.Even my brother is v.happy of his t68i's mp3 player attachment.He doesn't give a darn to audio at all. Probably he will also be mad looking at how I spent all the money on headphone stuffs sad2.gif

Does anyone know where I can obtain the META42 schemactics? With the schematics my gf maybe able to build one party.gif

Marry her lengcm!!!

My partner at Aural Focus is into building amps - as for me I won't know a soldring iron from a lightsaber.

Those interested can email him here: alvin@auralfocus.com. Please note that he's doing it freelance, not for the company.

Marry her lengcm!!!

Believe me N@Z, I am trying to... Building the meta42 would be just another way we can spend time together.

wah lao.. damn sweet leh. yucky.gif

lengcm, i wish i could find a girl who loves listening to good music, is caring, kind, gentle, quiet and has a subtle sense of humour..

guess i can keep on dreaming, eh? innocent.gif

Oh btw we do not share the same taste for music, she is always making fun of my taste in music... no.gif

lengcm,

Have a prenuptial agreement where anything she makes for you is yours and not hers. Kidding ya. Way to go man. When my wife was my gf all she "only" was buy an Audiolab 8000A because she saw me looking at them. She wanted the Bose of course. So she got both. The Bose immediately and the Audiolab 8000A was delivered to my office. That put a smile on my face and thought me a lesson not to bring her hi-fi shopping.

I never got anything hi-fi related! sleep.gif lots of music though.

-ditto-

Albeit I got a B&O headbuds for X'mas just so that I have something to do with my iPod apart from using it as a Hard Drive (iPod was a previous X'mas present).

I need to get a life..........

laugh.gif you already have... house husband, driver, milk monster feeder!