Sign in to follow this  
vance

Daihatsu YRV Turbo

Hope this isnt too late.

I driven the car once, it is a pretty nifty car but i find that it is rather 'tall', so when cornering. esp at high spd(trust me, with this car u will wan to try it at least once), u'll get that double decker bus feeling.

From what my fren told me, fuel economy wise is alright, unless u are always high-reving. But it being an auto, there isnt much u can do. For the price that there are some pretty gd cars too, but for the fun factor this is not a bad choice.

Another thing, the rear passengers' seat is a PITA!

Hope this isnt too late.

I driven the car once, it is a pretty nifty car but i find that it is rather 'tall', so when cornering. esp at high spd(trust me, with this car u will wan to try it at least once), u'll get that double decker bus feeling.

From what my fren told me, fuel economy wise is alright, unless u are always high-reving. But it being an auto, there isnt much u can do. For the price that there are some pretty gd cars too, but for the fun factor this is not a bad choice.

Another thing, the rear passengers' seat is a PITA!

Hahaha...thanks for the reply but its too late. biggrin.gif Coz I just bought the car.

Still running in the engine but FC is comparable to 1.5-1.6 cars like Impreza and Vios...around 11-12km/L.

Never have a problem with cornering yet. Some cons are perhaps the stiff sports suspension and cheap interior.

Oh and it isn't just auto. It comes with a steer-shift mode similar to Alfa's tiptronics.

I would say it's a fun car...but not so suitable as a family car.