Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

20th Century History of Photography

:drool::drool::drool::thumbup:

Didn't know u are also into photography : )

Those vintage cameras in this thread do bring back memories. Always like the look and feel of a manual films camera. I still remember the days when every shot counts.

Sad to say after being in this livelihood for so long, I've completely lose interest in camera equipment. It only a tool to me now. Now I'm more keen in images being created. It nice to see so much passion in you guys.

Edited by ical

Those vintage cameras in this thread do bring back memories. Always like the look and feel of a manual films camera. I still remember the days when every shot counts.

Sad to say after being in this livelihood for so long, I've completely lose interest in camera equipment. It only a tool to me now. Now I'm more keen in images being created. It nice to see so much passion in you guys.

Well, as least for me I am the same as u, the whole idea is to create nice images. Equipment is just a tool. Film or digital is just different form. Same as hifi. The aim is music, the system is just the tool.

Edited by fuwen

Well, as least for me I an the same as u, the whole idea is to create nice images. Equipment is just a tool. Film or digital is just different form. Same as hifi. The aim is music, the system is just the tool.

Good for you folks who can think this way. For me, and also many, the joy is in the whole 'package' where tool and result come off really well, when man and his tool is one, the holistic experience. regards to all