user posted image

size comparison with a Nokia 6230:

user posted image

insides with AD8610s

user posted image

user posted image

insides with OPA637s/627

user posted image

Neat work! yeah.gif But agree with RonTheMan that the volume knob and power switch could be further apart. More importantly, how does it sound?

short answer: the front panel's pretty cramped up with that big knob. not much space to work sleep.gif

sound-wise, still burning in. for now, at least its dead-silent. no hiss, no hum, no troubleshooting to do. hehe

Nicely done.. The switch is a wee bit too close to the vol. knob though. I think you could have moved it to the rear since you have a power-on indicator.

Anyway, I'm surprised you still have the 5N silver, teflon insulated wire left after such a long time.

we bought quite a bit the last time didn't we? well least I did. the seller's still on ebay btw. smile.gif

we bought quite a bit the last time didn't we? well least I did. the seller's still on ebay btw. smile.gif

Well.. I wiped out most of my 30ft on just 2 amps.. He seems to only come on ebay or audiogon every now and then..

Cool! yes.gif Very neat layout despite the over sized volume knob tongue.gif

So you prefer to stack the BUF instead of using the resistor for each BUF. So you are burning in with OPA or AD? Which Op-Amp suite your taste? Adaptor powered?