ahtiu

Recommend Classical instrumentcal music shop

I would like to seek recommendations for shops selling classical music..such as those classical violin & piano CDs ...

Try to search around at HMV and Gramaphone but disappointed with their range there...thanks

Hi! If HMV is still not good enough I guess u have to order from internet already. Try www.towerrecords.com.

Hi! If HMV is still not good enough I guess u have to order from internet already. Try www.towerrecords.com.

ok, thanks...

goodness! before you shop online, try out Sing Music first!

Sing Music

#02-75 Lucky Plaza

tel: 67412575

Sing Music no problem. Not really having every classical under the sky but u can get the friend lady boss to order for u. She has the catalogue for most of the major classical label. SACD as well.

Sing Music no problem. Not really having every classical under the sky but u can get the friend lady boss to order for u. She has the catalogue for most of the major classical label. SACD as well.

thats great.. hows the pricing ?

thats great.. hows the pricing ?

Definitely cheaper than HMV Singapore. Not sure when compare to Grammophone but shoud be reasonable.

SACDs however I believe can get cheaper at New Disc Village or Grammpphone.

iirc, Sing Music only stocks:

EMI

DG

Hyperion

Naxos

Double Decca/London Decca

Sony Classical

Philips

iirc, Sing Music only stocks:

EMI

DG

Hyperion

Naxos

Double Decca/London Decca

Sony Classical

Philips

DG is what I'm looking for smile.gif

That day went down to Sing Music only to realise that they have closed down the retail shop. Contact left behind with the info counter indicated that they are now only doing distribution.

So sad, there goes another good retail shop for classical music ..............

yup.... I thought I was lost then, but finally find out the sad news from echo loft that they end the retail business there no.gifno.gif

Besides, we miss the chance of its 80% off clearence at the end of Feb.... no.gifno.gif

Hey, any other good sources for classical CDs available?

I spoke to Ernest of NDV, and he can order the CDs wanted, but he doesn't have the space to hold an extensive classical section.

So far besides HMV/Tower/Borders the biggest classical collection I've seen is the Gramophone @ Capitol Centre. But the selection is still not that big. Been to other branches @ Parkway, Raffles Place (OUB), Orchard but their collection appears to be even smaller.

Regards

CK