matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

David Sylvian - Brilliant Trees

one of my favourite album since 1986 :thumbup:

IPB Image

I like a few of the songs...especially "I am not in Love".

A bit disappointed with regine's...nice voice and recording, but don't like most of the arrangements.

Ya, quite disappointed with Regine's cd too. Never judge a cd by it's cover.

Edited by ical

SHM-CD

Super High Material Compact Disc

This new CD manufacturing process which was developed by both Universal Music and Victor Japan promised a new high sound quality. The sound transparency and brightness are improved in view of the use of newly developed and more sophisticated materials which were the result of their joint research into LCD manufacturing processes.

The high quality SHM-CD (Super High Material CD) format features enhanced audio quality through the use of a special polycarbonate plastic. Using a process developed by JVC and Universal Music Japan discovered through the joint companies' research into LCD display manufacturing, SHM-CDs feature improved transparency on the data side of the disc, allowing for more accurate reading of CD data by the CD player laser head. SHM-CD format CDs are fully compatible with standard CD players.

I like a few of the songs...especially "I am not in Love".

A bit disappointed with regine's...nice voice and recording, but don't like most of the arrangements.

Played it on my hifi just now. Actually it sound good. Funny it sound boring on my headphone. :think:

Edited by ical

Tried it before, didn't really catch my attention. Oh well.

Takes a couple of listening to pull you in. :grin: Or perhaps...an album for the older gen. ^_^