matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

never expect i'll own this album. who knows one fine night kds5000 visited me with this LP, playing side 2 track 1 by Chris Cornell - Promise, i was like ok, fine tune. later when he changed to side 1 track 1 - Ian Astbury - Ghost, this was the track that hooked me up! similar rock hard sound did by The Cult (Ian Astbury's band).

the whole albumis truly enjoyable to listen. favourite tracks so far, Side 3 - Doctor Alibi (Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead) and side 1 - Ghost (Ian Astbury of The Cult).

IPB Image

He secretly visited you late at nite? That's fishy. :think: Seem to be quite often. :whistle:

So it's US or German pressed?

Edited by ical

never expect i'll own this album. who knows one fine night kds5000 visited me with this LP, playing side 2 track 1 by Chris Cornell - Promise, i was like ok, fine tune. later when he changed to side 1 track 1 - Ian Astbury - Ghost, this was the track that hooked me up! similar rock hard sound did by The Cult (Ian Astbury's band).

the whole albumis truly enjoyable to listen. favourite tracks so far, Side 3 - Doctor Alibi (Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead) and side 1 - Ghost (Ian Astbury of The Cult).

IPB Image

Got this album from Roxy Ex yesterday upon recommendations from the usual suspects. It was sold out at the other record shops in Adelphi...didn't expect it to be so good...great recording too. :thumbup:

Ical...any difference between German and US pressings? Mine is the US press.

Edited by Kachui

German pressed should have two extra bonus tracks if i'm not wrong.

German pressed should have two extra bonus tracks if i'm not wrong.

Thanks...wonder why they have to do this...adding extra tracks for release in different countries.

Not too sure, I posted some pics for your reference. Any difference?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by ical

marketing strategy? who knows later we might see another 3LPs set contain all extra tracks :bash:

even the CD releases, different countries different extra tracks.

hardcord fan like jig_sg will buy all formats just to get the extra tracks :grin:

Not too sure, I posted some pics for your reference. Any difference?

IPB Image

last two tracks of side 4 are the extra tracks.

Hey, Ical...the two bonus tracks any good? Worth getting the Euro release just for the two songs?

I guess Kidult's right...all marketing...and $$$ for the producers. :bash:

I do like those tracks. Can't say if it's worth the cost but I just hate the feeling of incomplete, like buying bootleg with missing tracks. :doh:

Edited by ical

there are somemore extra tracks that are not include on both US or German vinyl released. :bash::bash:

the only way is to buy different countries released CDs to complete the collection.

Hey, Ical...the two bonus tracks any good? Worth getting the Euro release just for the two songs?

may also be royalty or licencee of different artist and company.

Edited by kidult

I bought the UK special edition, the marketing material on the website indicate that there are 2 extra tracks but in the end when I received the CD, only 1 - "Baby Cant Drive". The Japan pressed version has the jap song "Sahara" as an extra. So far IIRC only the Canadian pressed CD has all 3 extra tracks; the last being "Paradise City" by Fergie on vocals. Not sure about LPs though. Guess it must be down to dollars & cents which decides who will be willing to pay for the extra tracks. Really wanna get the "Paradise City" track but I've already got the UK & Jap pressed CDs & a US pressed LP! Damn those capitalist pigs!

Edited by jig_sg

Check them out on YouTube though can only find the live version of Paradise City. Tempted to get the Canadian CD but not quite sure about the quality of that press.

Damn those capitalist pigs!

Hear, hear.

Anyway, in terms of LP, guess the German press is the best with the extra two tracks.

Yes, mine sound really good!

I'm a big fan of Slash since Guns N' Roses days so will hunt down the Paradise City version if I can. Already ordered his previous solo album Snake Pit - It's Five O'clock Somewhere.

Edited by ical

American folk singer-songwriter Judy Collins - Colors of the Day

IPB Image

Peter Hammill - And Close As This

Each track on the album was accompanied only by vocal, piano and computer treatments. all live in one take unplugged!

IPB Image

Ibrahim Ferrer (Cuban Jazz)

Laura Fygi - Change (really change, very different from usual latin)

Laura Fygi - Latin Touch

post-4362-1277114619.jpg

post-4362-1277114632.jpg

post-4362-1277114653.jpg