Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

is there any online cd stores

last time there was www.grabadisc.com.sg but they went down somewhile ago

there's this www.bangcd.com i think it's based in sg as well, take a peek at their website and found out their return address in alexandra haha

http://www.bangcd.com/faq.aspx

but anyway their prices are based on poundsterling i guess, quite ex compared to local prices

on the website they have an option for you to choose the price in sgd but it's just a conversion i think

you might want to try singapore's yahoo auctions. there are some 2nd hand cd sellers there but from my experience you need to verify with them the cd quality, some have scratches here and there. haha i'm a bit particular about this.

mm haha quite difficult eh. it's not like i know them personally. you can check their ratings first. if they have like 100+ perfect good ratings i think they've a lot of experience already and can be trusted.

anyway in my 3 years experience trading in yahoo it has been a pleasant one. i think as long as you are careful and have good intention in closing the deal it should be okay.

so i suggest you just search for whatever you want, check the seller's ratings, understand all the terms, and then bid with confidence. if you won, try to get in contact with him early on and then discuss with him how to do the transactions. usually if buyer and seller keep communicating there shouldn't be any problem. most of the sellers are locals anyway so easier to deal.

have fun auctioning

I try to avoid sellers who do not allow inspection of the items before purchase and instead insist on receiving the money, then mailing the items. I don't see why a meet-up is so difficult when Singapore isn't all that big...

you mean all those cds from china? (those labeled in chinese)

mm yeah been wondering about that as well actually

those chinese labeled cds are really cheaper, can reach 50% cheaper than english labeled cds

but now a bit hesitant to buy them, do they have the same quality?

anybody has experience with those cds?

how about those japanese cds? they are more expensive but i heard they got better quality

but not sure if it's better in terms of mixing quality or the cd production (pressing) quality

anybody knows about this?

wow really? never seen that kinda price before

haxyer do you know where to get those chinese cds as low as $7?

wanna check them out haha

well about this chinese pressing cds i found out that there are some other thread in this forum discussing about it

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?show...738&hl=pressing

there seems to be no difference based on the discussion in the thread

i found a dealer on yahoo auctions then he selling some for 7 some for 6. but the list not much leh

i can send u the list if you want. just give me your email

Edited by haxyer