ablaze

>>SGheadphones auction! (closed: CONGRATS MACKIE!)

up for auction is one Porta Corda MkII (brand new)

user posted image

more info about the PC-II here

All proceeds from this auction will go to pay for sgheadphones' domain and web hosting fees for one year! so do your part! yes.gif of course, you'd be getting a great amp at a good price too! w00t.gif

ok, lets start it rolling with $280 (list price is $350 I think) (increments of >$5)

only serious bidders and relevant questions in this thread please

Please confirm if it is SG$ or US$, thanks.

Edit:

Wokedokey as per Barradio's question? When is it ending?

Edited by N@Z

yup, i think we need more details such as mode of payment if the bid is won and the timing whenthe bidding would end would really help out a lot! rolleyes.gif

oops. sorry about that. bidding will end THIS SUNDAY MIDNIGHT (well Monday 12am to be precise)

just go to Rameish's place and pick it up. You can either pass the money to him, or do an electronic transfer to my a/c.

For our overseas friends, yes paypal is fine. wink.gif

and that S$ btw

oh did I mention a 2 year warranty? yes.gif

sorry. does the porta corda come with a mini to mini connector to connect to my cdp or it would have to be gotten seperately?

If I recall correctly this is the actual item: http://www.cryophilia.com/sgheadphones/ind...&hl=porta+corda

Scroll down about midway to see the photo posted by Rameish. All the bits you need bar the 9V battery & wallwart will be there.

Since U've been looking for a small head amp, we shall refrain and let U have it at this price?! wink.gifbiggrin.gif