ablaze

>>SGheadphones auction! (closed: CONGRATS MACKIE!)

You're very welcome blacknight.

I'd jump at it at but I'd let our newer guys have a taste of things to come. Once you pop, you can't stop.

come on! more bids! if not I'm going to have to pay for some of the domain/hosting costs myself!

you guys wouldn't want that now do you.. biggrin.gif

Just to confirm the Porta Corda MkII comes with a mini to mini interconnect and a 120 ohm jack and a DC input jack and a belt clip (which you can remove).

The 120 ohm jack and mini to mini cable are made by Oehlbach of Germany (the amp is manufactured in Germany after all ;-).

It comes with no one but a 2-year gurantee from Jan Meier directly so in the unlikely event something goes wrong you know the repair will be done with original parts of the same quality (ie 1% resistors, wima caps, silver plated jacks etc).

You can visit www.meier-audio.com for more information.

lol, yeah my hand is itchy wanna bid on this baby..

but I realise my ears are now enjoying such a high privilege already(good audio system), time to compromise and give it to my eyes now (glasses hoho)

good luck to you blacknight!! it's a great portable amp( not to mention you can use it as ' home' amp happy.gif )

Just to confirm the Porta Corda MkII comes with a mini to mini interconnect and a 120 ohm jack and a DC input jack and a belt clip (which you can remove).

The 120 ohm jack and mini to mini cable are made by Oehlbach of Germany (the amp is manufactured in Germany after all ;-).

It comes with no one but a 2-year gurantee from Jan Meier directly so in the unlikely event something goes wrong you know the repair will be done with original parts of the same quality (ie 1% resistors, wima caps, silver plated jacks etc).

You can visit www.meier-audio.com for more information.

hi,

can it drives the AKG 501 well?

thanks.