ablaze

WE'RE BACK!! :)

about the banner, its actually a tile thats repeating btw wink.gif

Yes, it is just 59 vertical pixels repeating horzontally......but what about the text and that waveform graphics?

The SG Headphones and the right side of the banner are your own creations......how?

I am thinking of inserting a block measuring 59 X 13xx pixels in size to cover everything.....

(Audio)

Hm... anyone advertising new domain to other forums so new comers would know? (cheap excuse to advertise forum)

Also how about a page here to direct clients with old bookmarks to new site?

you gotta edit some template somewhere, so that the header has TWO logos instead of the default ONE. I can't remember which one. but as I said, check out the forum. thats how I learnt too

Hm... anyone advertising new domain to other forums so new comers would know? (cheap excuse to advertise forum)

Also how about a page here to direct clients with old bookmarks to new site?

there'll be a page when we move, to indicate the new site.

about advertising in other forums, you all help lah! put www.sgheadphones.com in your signature! and when people talk about headphones, direct them here! yes.gif

Do u have the feeling of..........The Need For Speed? Really Vrrooooom here yah! Great to be back with a vengeance. yeah.gif

wah! mackie....just saw your profile...u stay at cck...very near where I am in Bukit Panjang!

ablaze, seems like a wise choice U've made. Cheers! beer.gif

blacknight, itching to pop by er? happy.gif

Congrats on the smooth transition ablaze! I was kinda worried something might happen being Friday 13th and all... glad you're technical skills beat supserstition yeah.gif