Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

...Anyone can recommend me some good anime? I've seen and liked animes such as Akira, Cowboy Bebop, Animatrix, Blood the last vampire and the likes...

Blood The Last Vampire has it's own series now - Blood+; less gore, more storyline now, though.

If you like pure action, Black Lagoon is a nice recent anime to try.

Can also try Utawarerumono.

Kinda like these instead of space warefare.

It does seem that way for the first 16 or so eps...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
...But that changes after that. Mecha and a futuristic plot comes after that. The OP has a split-second shot of a row of mechas, I think.

I'm still not happy that it's going to licensed as "Shadow Warrior Chronicles" in the US, but I guess it's better then fans going, "Hey, did you watch the latest episode of the Utawa-something show?"

haha. i kinda just started watching anime. watching bleach now!

Welcome to the club! :D

Bleach is a nice start, but do try other animes when you're free - there's more to anime then shonen genre.

Suzumiya Haruhi anyone?

Haruhi is certainly out to take over the world ;) - first the news & media companies, then the world!

I would recommend for you Ghost in the Shell 1 and 2 and the series as well.

Steamboy as well..

haha. i kinda just started watching anime. watching bleach now!

Hehe.. i am starting on bleach too!!! First episode yesterday on channel 56: 6:30pm. Interesting :D.. I am lazy to download so iwill watch the anime one episode at a time...

haha. i leeching from my friends. they downloaded all and i'm like watching near 10 episodes a day? it's quite nice!

haha. i leeching from my friends. they downloaded all and i'm like watching near 10 episodes a day? it's quite nice!

Aww, that was nothing. I completed Law of Ueki (50+ episode) in 2.5 days. Took half days off and go back to watch.

Hehe.. i am starting on bleach too!!! First episode yesterday on channel 56: 6:30pm. Interesting :D.. I am lazy to download so iwill watch the anime one episode at a time...

There is some filler after 40+ episode. By then you'll get sianz. I didn't watch after the filler 'cos harddisk crash so dunno how good issit now.

There is some filler after 40+ episode. By then you'll get sianz. I didn't watch after the filler 'cos harddisk crash so dunno how good issit now.

Don't worry, by 40+ episodes.. I think I will be free enuff to move on to other stuff...

I am waiting for someone to post the whole anime again so I would dl. Now dl one piece 1-50. 10GB. Phew...

BTW, Guyferd is Blues.