vincentho83

dudes ! need ur help ! which speakers are e best??

hi peeps, after gettin my grado s80 , now im on a quest to buy a decent set of computer speakers happy.gif .. main purpose of these speakers wil be for music (R&B, Hip hop, Pop) n secondly movies, seldom play games, but my limitations now is that sound source is my lappie n i tink e sound card nt gd, tinkin of gettin a external usb sound card to improve e sound.. hmm sidetracked abit .. now back to business laugh.gif tinkin of gettin either altec lansing mx5021/6021 , klipsch promedia 2.1 or creative megaworks 2.1 250D ( but megaworks 2.1 seems to be out of production wacko.gif ) budget for 2.1 speakers can go up to $320.. currently considerin megaworks 5.1 also cos they cost $399 (die die try to stretch budget to $400 for 5.1 system ) n my fren who has a set highly recommends them .. hmm im kinda confused here haha .. help help biggrin.gif

p.s. i hav read e link abt e best speaker system for pc dat was in 2004 so tot maybe things r abit diff now ??

I'm using the MW550s paired with an Audigy2 NX and they rock my world, literally. System started having problems after about 2 years but I went ahead and got it replaced for nearly $200, thats how much I love em. Its an excellent deal at $399, go for it before they stop production too! stereo.gif

The PMs arent available anymore, are you referring to the GMX 2.1 or PMs that you got some time ago?