soulmad

**Power Buy** Tube amp from china

Think the one pictured here is not LD3. LD1? I am interested in a LD micro.

i actually contacted the seller awhile ago for LD3.

presale price including shipping to sg was about sgd$300.

if we can gather critical mass maybe will drop...

yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

actually i m more interested in this one if we r going to do a MO right now

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

but consider its 19Kg.... the shipping fee no.gif so a Power buy is definitely needed wub.gif

Edited by gfgfmoses

erm.. haha some "pseudo" internal monoblock or something? 2 outputs.. 1 headphone ohmy.gifohmy.gif *edit..my mistake..didnt see properly.. left right split tongue.gif

19kg.. woots that must be some transformer ohmy.gif

Edited by neutralzz

i have been waiting for my LD3 to be shipped for a long time. it has been delayed a few times already.

i hope to receive it hopefully soon. can't wait. this will be my first head amp, i previously just used the headphone out from my old denon receiver.

i had to pay usd 262 incl. shipping to HK. i'm taking care of HK-JKT shipping myself via my regular courier.

from the pics above they look quite decent, although not to union research's standard i was hoping for.

btw, saw musical fidelity's x-can v3 at the local JKT hi-fi shop here. asking for about usd330. are they any good? head-fi review has not been very good to them.

shochu I believe you bought your LD3 from sword_yang. He told me he doesnt accept paypal. How did u make the payment?

i actually bought my unit from his US contact and had my cousin who lives there sent him a USPS MO.

mr yang will ship the unit directly from ShenZhen to my office in HK (saving me a big DHL airfreight to JKT)

The US contact sells them at a higher price as compared to sword_yang. Payment wise can pay sword_yang by international wire transfer (he'll give you his bank account no.)

I was very close to buying the LDIII but backed out due to budget constraints. I'm thinking of buying again!

what is the status of the group buy?

soulmad: are you still organising?

yeah.. i kinda figured that out a while ago.

but i've tried to email and PM yang a few times without any response.

i just thought that now he prefers to concentrate on building instead of selling. besides, now that he has a distributor, if he keeps on selling direct to the end users, who in his right mind would want to order from the distributor? the two probably has some kind of mutual understanding about this. just my opinion.. of course, i could very well be wrong.