Sign in to follow this  
rhes4

Where to get good soundcard?

I will be going to Singapore for transit and looking where to get good souncard like emu 0404, m-audio audiophile 192 or ESI Juli@ or Audiotrak soundcard? I prefer to get ESI Juli@ but I don't know if it available in Singapore. Can you tell me the price roughly?

hi benny

i'm not sure where to find the turtle beach soundcard here in singapore

must be quite difficult to find, most of the soundcards sold in sls are creative sound blasters

you can check for yourself by downloading the price list from the shops at sls here

well if you're into turtle beach riviera (as you told in the other thread) because of its optical out and dolbydigital/dts pass through capability, you might wanna check out the audiotrak maya 5.1 mkii, it has optical out but it's not stated if it can pass through dolby digital signal

audiotrak prodigy 7.1 on the other hand has digital coax out with dolby signal pass through feature

you can get both of the audiotrak soundcards at cybermind. it's at sls level 4, if i'm not mistaken

well, just a precaution, i don't really have experience using them so you really need to research more.

just trying to help here

happy.gif