Sign in to follow this  
matbon0013

Portable CD Player

Hve you guys heard about the Panasonic SL-CT800 PCDP? Would you prefer a SlimX instead? BTW, which SlimX model is good? May want to get one for my nephew for his birthday...

can someone do a recommendation?

Edited by Blacknight

D-515!!! You purposely put that there to make me salivate!

i would recommend the slimx 350. It's one of the first model. Later followed by 400, then 550

I personally like the 350 because it's sleek.Also, now that many of its younger brothers come out already, its price should be very affordable.

I recommend the cyber violet colour! damn chio

and also get the 'chinese version'. Also called iriver slimx-type 2. it sports 16 mb memory as opposed to 8 mb of the european version. The reason is because it supports chinese,japanese and korean language. So your mp3s burned in chinese title will be displayed accordingly laugh.gif

noz: hahah........why dont you offer to buy a new and cool looking pcdp for you sister and then take over from her.....

Or maybe I should just let you listen to it and then make you salivate more tongue.gif

yeah.. it looks solid mat!

sony d25 if I am not wrong? biggrin.gif

Gryphon1972 ppth.gif Mat has already suggested that to me! She's sure to ask why I'm being so generous!

Guy, looks more like a D-150 to me. My sis also got one of those. D-25 is thicker if I'm not mistaken.

interesting now iriver pcdp so cheap liao ah..

I remember paying 300 plus for my slim x type 2(that is imp-350 type 2)

probably... but to be safe just buy with the local warranty ..

so far my iriver has never failed on me.. but there is still some chance of it failing , rite happy.gif

I've had my Sony PCDP for only a couple of years now. So far it has performed flawlessly.