Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Question on Audio Valve RKV MkII

headphone.gif Thinking about putting some $$s on this baby, any members have any experience or comments on it? I was quoted US$1155 with shipping for the RKV + Impedancer, I guess should be a good bargain har?

happy.gif I was told by a colleague that Electrade is the local agent but they do not have the impedancer which might take 6 months to get one separately. Thanks for the info.

Know anyone with the RKV MkII

The price you quoted I assume is for used.

I'm sure none of the SGH members have one... yet. But head-fi/headwize seems the best resource if you want to find out anything about it. Maybe Rameish might be able to arrange one for you with the Impedencer as both are avertised in the Meier Audio Website Quote, New unit prices: US$980 inclusive of shipping without impedanzer (spelling from meier-audio website) extra US$200. Grand total a tad over SG$2000.

OK, where did I go wrong...

Meier: US$980 + US$200 = US$1180 shipped.

Is the US$1155 new & guaranteed?

Sorry just want to clarify, nothing sinister. happy.gif

Edited by N@Z

Yes, the good Dr Meier quoted me US$1155 for the package + shipping!

I think I'll put in my order in a couple of weeks while having to digest my week old EAR+ amp and waiting for my Sylvania NOS 5751 gold pin upgrade + equinox cable upgrade for my 580. Jan says he has ex-stock, anyone one esle interest in any set or two?

Drool!!! But I got no WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) no.gif