Blues

Beyerdynamic DT880 impression!!

mackie, now spinning the cd that you sold me..

the cantonese song. Track 11 .. don't know what's the title (with eddie&eugene) that one

this track is easily the best!!! I believe su yong kang resing it.

The ambience, atmosphere are all captured nicely by the beyer. The guitar is also very nice!!! I mean the slapping of the guitar...

nice nice!!! woahhhh wub.gif

Edited by Guyferd

dgps: actually you should have got yourself the dt880 too!! Sell the akg first. Look at northern oak.. after being with dt880 for a few months.. he seemed to have completely forgotten about his akg k501 lol laugh.gif

At mackie's price.. it's quite a good deal!

dgps: actually you should have got yourself the dt880 too!! Sell the akg first. Look at northern oak.. after being with dt880 for a few months.. he seemed to have completely forgotten about his akg k501 lol laugh.gif

yes yes.... i am pondering very hard too......hair turning white and dropping liao..... rolleyes.gif

heeheehee....

Guy, you're right. I still can't find the AKG K501 ... hmmm when was it when I last heard the AKGs? Seem to have misplaced them somewhere laugh.gif

On a more serious note, I would suggest some decent auditioning before you jump ship, dgps. The DT880 craze here may be too overwhelming.

I guess like what Guy has mentioned, the meet will be swarmed with DT880. Phew, one can get sick at the sight of it.

but.. you can't ever have too much of a good thing right? party.gif

I guess like what Guy has mentioned, the meet will be swarmed with DT880. Phew, one can get sick at the sight of it.

then wear it for 24 hrs, then you wouldn't see it headphone.gif

Edited by dgps

biggrin.gif Too much of a good thing and you will learn to depreciate the lesser things of life. My poor K501 ...

Warning to people attending the meet:

In general, once you get to hear something better than what you have, get out of the trance and tell yourself that you will not be "psycho-ed". This is a known but difficult to find cure for the common 'upgrade fever whistling.gif

too much of a good thing is a bad thing if everyone uses DT880 as a avatar. rolleyes.gif

LOL! Touche!

wah lao! i am the original dt880 avatar man lorh! heheheh... lol.gif

Maybe I should join to see what the fuss is all about!