Sign in to follow this  
kahchun

WTS: Grado SR60(sold) & Zen Micro

Hi Guys, have the above 2 items for sale.

1) Grado SR60 --sold

Slightly less than a year old, still in excellent working condition. Bought new from Music By Design. Cosmetic wise, the "Grado" word on the right side lost some of its silver colour. And also due to frequent usage, the cables near to the phones are twisted. But sound is not affected.

Comes with the box and will also throw in a headphone bag that I bought a couple of months back in this forum during a MO for Grado bag.

Asking for SGD$60.

2) Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player, Silver Colour 5GB

Bought slightly more than a year ago. However, have it replaced for a new one from Creative around 2 months back. Thus, it is now in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Lost my whole box of accessories (original earphones, charger etc...), this set comes with a nice blue colour bag for the MP3 player, will also throw in my Koss "The Plug" earphone. For charging purpose, it is also comes with a USB cable that allows it to charge using computer. I have upgrade the firmware with "Playforsure firmware", this enables the micro to be able to sync with Windows Media Player 10. And it also allow the player to be detect as a HDD device and you can do file transfer from there.

Asking for SGD$200

Interested parties, please sms, call or email to 98781687, kahchun@pacific.net.sg

Edited by kahchun