Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

The 1000-post club

I'll spare this post to explain to you!

Going 'Dutch" is when you go out have a great time and everybody pays their share.

So japanese food is expensive hence whether you "Spring" (means it on you) or not, the bill is still stiff! Get my drift?

Sorry mods........ headphone.gif

ahh got it

I am sure N@z should be ok with it.. since this kinda discussion is productive.. I mean we are not crapping rite?

Discussion that are useful and adds to my knowledge(otherwise I would never know what is 'dutch and japanese' tongue.gif) is never known as thread crapping, at least to me laugh.gif

And since this is called lounge... so we can chill out and talk about other things beside audio rite laugh.gif

ahhh I am sure many of those who don't know will benefit from it also what..

I mean you don't have to be that sneaky all the time

lol.. furthermore we are in 'lounge' .. not the equipments section. In that section I dare not threadcrap so as not to obstruct the flow of the thoughts.

Right?

ahh.. guess I am being too presumptuous.. let's leave it to the mods if they decide to remove it

Lounge is fine unless the original thread poster requests it. As far as I'm concerned on this thread... crap away!

I think last night the 'Ghost of Guy' was in me so I was posting nearly non stop. I was also 'moved' by the Starwars Episode II soundtrack.

Rameish, make sure you collect 2 cents from each person at the meet for ablaze, Guy & me. The proceeds will be donated to SGH. Aint I a generous guy? innocent.gif

... ghost of me??

hammer.gifhammer.gif in your dream mate!! I was happily meeting my pardnerrr in my dreams.. only to be spoilt by the sight of you donning your rs-1 and shaking like in trance lol.giflol.gif (lol how did my ghost travel to brunei then biggrin.gif )

ok enuff about that,

wow naz you really hit the record yesterday with 92 posts per day!! scary man ohmy.gif

scary xia.

i suppose you had to change your bedsheets after that 'experience' guyferd?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Lounge is fine unless the original thread poster requests it. As far as I'm concerned on this thread... crap away!

thats fine with me. crapping in the lounge can close one eye wink.gif

I close both eyes sleep.gif but since you'all liked it before I will revive the thread I created where posts are not related to each other. Shame it wasn't transferred over from the test forum, it might have scored gazillions of hits by now!

Yeah, you will see people's post count jump up significantly!

time for me to slow down ...

heh wink.gif

hey when's the next stop for me?

the no of blue block is 8 , when will we get 9?

It will be very useful if ablaze is willing to post what are the blocks for the posts..

as of now I am no different from the >500 and <1300 -.-

Does it matter?