Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

sigh..we lost our Corda/Grado dealer..

Well, that's what this forum is for...to share. Guyferd has the HA-1 and by Sat, U guys will be friends and I think he will let U audition it.

No problem. I will bring the corda ha-1. Mackie can you bring the dt880? I doubt mine will be fully burned in.. so no point in bringing it yet.

What else.. hm.. perhaps koss ksc-35 and my iriver slimx pcdp biggrin.gif

since the main cdp station will surely be 'hogged' , I can do away and listen to some top end grados (which is driven fine out of pcdp) lol.giflol.gif hihih!!!

most probably lah..

how many cdp will make it to the meet? mackie brings 1 , rameish probaby 2 .. then who else hm...

varian I think. Not many.. I think most is 6.

We have about like.. 10 people or more coming

hehehe... will my plan work? biggrin.gif

he heh...i think it's beginning to go OT again..... w00t.gif

i guess it's ok here

since this is a chit chat forum

Profound words evil.

rameish surprised us during the first meet in january when he announced that he became a meier rep. now another meet has arrived and he no longer deals with meier and grado anymore.

but i doubt you with quit the audio hobby right? its hard to kick. most prob just choose to keep the better stuff and sell away the rest since they have no use as demo sets anymore.

yeap.

It's quite shocking... sad to see our very own local rep go.Where else can we get the corda line so readily.. lol. but I don't think rameish is quitting this hobby altogether naughty.gif

You can check in anytime you want, but you can never leave

Oh no ... i was hoping to audition the corda II after i come back form australia.

ah ... the good old time ... i remember the first meet when rameish announce his meier rep ... sad to know it has to end at another meet.

so i guess no more "discount" from rameish anymore tongue.gif

His dealership doesn't end immediately on the actual meet, Rameish is just clearing his stock before the due date.

Yikes! The meet is this Sunday isn't it? You guys excited? yes.gif

You can check in anytime you want, but you can never leave

I know that line! biggrin.gif yknow when I was younger, I got really freaked out by all those backtracking messages in the song. hehe..least in the original version rolleyes.gif