Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Guyferd

Trust me Guy! Just like you the CD collection will grow wink.gif

Don't know how but it will tongue.gif

Edited by matbon0013

I though you had more than that in you collection already? Your family must be 'kaya', study O level abroad.

definately

I am going down to 'cash converter' and gramaphone later

gotta shop for some 2nd hand cds

can't afford to buy all brand new party.gif

N@z.. cd is hanya 60 lah.. not a lot. Everytime I listen to the same cds over and over. COnsidering I hear about 3-4 albums per day. So you can expect me to grow tired looking at my small collection.. sad2.gif

kaya? hm.. not really lah. Quite well lah but not that rich sleep.gif

No wonder you need your radio so often. How about some of evil's CD sale.

yeah.. getting his david tao cd

hehehe.. I am targetting about 5 cd per month(all used) , that comes to about $40 sin dollars ehheh..

not bad lah.. coz I can't spend much already. After this I save up all the way, listening to music instead of upgrading happy.gif

Yeah.. radio is my best friend. That's why even though my mini hi fi sucks but its use is actually more than my main system lol!! laugh.gif

Good that you kept your KSC35's, next you should invest in a good pocket radio for when you're out & about. Music 24/7 dude! party.gif

try some hard trance music for doing math. i find it helps me somehow. strange i know, but oh well. to each his own. whistling.gif

hard trance? I don't know..

I like ATB and paul van dyke.. dj tiesto all these

but I prefer to listen to them over the radio at midnight(past 12 o clock )

i find it suits the ambience and atmosphere really well...

I can't work with any music on, unless I'm typing, I need the beats to keep me on track.

Life is tough. Biz travellings & meetings start again since SARS fear is over in the region. Miss out the time to interact in SGH. Also, i have my promises to fulfill for Guy and Oak....not forgetting other plans with Rameish. I will do that once my overseas works are more settled. Luckily, new ideas and gears are still flowing in to make life more meaningful. Working round the clock is no joke, but with cans music accompanying, it's a taste of bitter sweetness. More so when you surfed in SGH at hotel biz centre in the middle of nites with no other souls around you, you'll have deeper understanding of the meaning solitude. Still, it is a warm feeling to read cheerful words and phrases from fellow friends in this forum, an intermezzo to unwind. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are picking....so do always enjoy the cans while you can. It's with you, to your choice and yours always. wink.gif

wow..thought-provoking words there tee. Its real nice to know that our humble lil place here actually makes a difference to someone's life. makes me glad I set it up in the first place yes.gif btw, we sure missed you and your promised staxes at our first meet tee sad1.gif