ting

Suggestion on saturday's meeting

1. No mousse on hair since it will make headband sticky and quite hard to remove. unsure.gif

2. Wash face before listening, host mind to prepare some tissue paper for drying the face after washing? headphone.gif

This is my 2 cents, what do you guys think? holiday.gif

Edited by ting

good suggestions...though i think most of us should know.

anyway i dont think this is the correct place to post. yes no?

please 'evacuate' your ears on fri and repeat on saturday if you want to try etys. don want to spread gunk from person to person! ohmy.gif and i'll equip them with foamies since i think it will be easier for newbies to insert.

remember to bring review CDs and 1/8 to 1/4 adaptors! sleep well too.

I am gonna bring a small notebook perhaps and jot down some of the findings and with which equipment it was heard.

this way we can write our 'review and impression' of the items , with much better credibility.

Otherwise some can just bash grado 325 .Cclaiming that they are ear-splitting bright,not realising it out of a bright cdp and x can +silver streak lol.giflol.gif

hm.. what else, perhaps lots and lots of cds?

also for those bringing pcdp(like me), have to bring extra batteries. The meet is gonna be held from 10 to 6. I am not gonna miss them. Will camp there the whole day hehehe.. so needs alot of batteries to power pcdp biggrin.gif

eh ya hor....

silly me...

but just bring loh.. incase I want to sit far far away from the crowd

hehehe, in the toilet do business also still can hear lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!!!

yeap, my canon S45 will make its debut for the first meet shot laugh.gif